• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Uh, maybe its me? Want me to back out so you guys can test?

Im not hosting btw

Try one without me. We were doing fine till a fourth showed up. :/

Shun

Splatoon Costumes DLC Code from an anonymous benefactor. Don't know if they work as I've ordered the whole bundle and I won't try to redeem it. Quote to reveal.

Boney

Banned
I can Play for a short while :)

Been a long time so use the chance!

Splatoon Costumes DLC Code from an anonymous benefactor. Don't know if they work as I've ordered the whole bundle and I won't try to redeem it. Quote to reveal.
Cool, not taking it cause I don't really use mii's but thanks!

I took it, thank you and thanks to the anon! My friends been asking me to buy the costumes, this should make em happy on the next Smash Party. =)

And what is Toon Link supposed to do when his projectiles aren't working? Approach?

I mean Lucas isn't very good at putting pressure on, but still.

I don't know. It's Toon Link, not Link. He can be pretty mobile with his projectiles, he's not going to just sit there and play baseball with Lucas. Could turn out to be one of those "even matchups" where both characters give each other a really hard time.

Damn, I still have trouble against Greninja. Oh well, good games! I'm guessing Lucas was your Brawl main?

Falco and Lucas, but Brawl was so long ago I don't at all remember how I played Lucas.

FSLink

Banned
I don't know. It's Toon Link, not Link. He can be pretty mobile with his projectiles, he's not going to just sit there and play baseball with Lucas. Could turn out to be one of those "even matchups" where both characters give each other a really hard time.

Falco and Lucas, but Brawl was so long ago I don't at all remember how I played Lucas.

Of course, but he can't do too much if the opponent shields, T. Link's tether grab isn't that great. I can see it being a pretty even matchup but it's not that bad.

First time playing doubles. I wasn't keeping track of both opponents.
I don't think anyone does it fully...except for maybe Shamrock. The little 1v1 brawls you get into during doubles take up so much brain power that it's hard to imagine anyone can do both. That said, I've made it a point to flash my eye at my partner now and then to see if a quick dash attack might help out.

Top Bottom