• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezcake

God. Hillary is slimy as fuck. Not too impressed with Bernie either in terms of answering questions.

But jesus christ Hillary.

Ekdrm2d1

Sanders is dodging some questions with a logical fallacy. He keeps talking about pharmacies and multibillion corporations even when it's not part of the topic.

96lHEg5.gif

Black people were still being roughed up, killed and framed by police during the Clinton Administration, the last time our country saw real economic surplus.

Women and gays were still being discriminated against during the Clinton Administration, the last time our country saw real economic surplus.

College was still too damn expensive during the Clinton Administration, the last time our country saw real economic surplus.

etc...

Yes, economic inequality is a huge issue, but if Sanders thinks he can retreat to that in response to other, major social issues, then I just don't know what to say other than I don't believe his commitment to those issues.

Well his standing isn't only economic growth in the population, but the removal of corruption and money from politics is something that could help solve problems throughout the country, including many of the issues you noted.
I agree with your point that it's not the only issue and I think he needs to round his edges on those other issues, and not sound like a one trick pony.

No, Hillary's doing something brilliant. Obama is popular in the party. Bernie has been questionable in his support for the President. He's calling to tear up the ACA. You position him as being not for Obama, that helps her seal up the Democratic vote.

Pkaz01

No, Hillary's doing something brilliant. Obama is popular in the party. Bernie has been questionable in his support for the President. He's calling to tear up the ACA. You position him as being not for Obama, that helps her seal up the Democratic vote.

and lose the general election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom