• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
KJPKa57.jpg

Those are from employees of those companies. People that post this always leave this out.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gaf always says Bernie performs poorly in debates yet he dominates online polls. You guys ain't representing the majority thinking.

There's a certain amount of irony in this statement, mixed with a fundamental misunderstanding of how polling actually works :lol

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

As I said last page, it's bullshit.

If those $2,700 donations from the employees of those companies are enough to get politicians to change their policies, then what the fuck will millions of dollars into super pacs do?

cheezcake

Lol so because she's getting hammered by O'Malley and Sanders she tries to divert attention to the republicans. Transparent as fuck.

There's a certain amount of irony in this statement, mixed with a fundamental misunderstanding of how polling actually works :lol

There is. Online polls aren't representative of the majority either. None of us speak for the majority. Trump is leading polls for christ's sake. We'll really see who's leading at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom