• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S3 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Jesus fucking christ. That tension. That moment.

Why is nobody watching this show? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow. Very well done. A great example of the power of the slow build.

(Also, I wonder what Paige was expecting them to say. Pretty sure this wasn't it)

Zapages

I think we have found the climax of the show… I think from no till the series finale… The show is going to be a different show all together.

-griffy-

Banned
This has been a particularly exceptional week of television between this, Better Call Saul, and Justified (and The Walking Dead to a much lesser extent). Major shit going down and executed about as well as you could hope.

This has been a particularly exceptional week of television between this, Better Call Saul, and Justified (and The Walking Dead to a much lesser extent). Major shit going down and executed about as well as you could hope.
Yeah that's true. Walking dead was awesome. The americans was big. Better call Saul was brilliant. Even wrestlemania was decent. Good TV times.

IronRinn

Interested to see where they go from here. Hasn't changed my mind about the idea of Paige as a spy, but still...interested to see where they go with it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

We live in a glorious time.

Terrific episode. The build up, the reveal, and the immediate aftermath was all really well done. I also really liked the direction in the episode.

Needs to be on Netflix.

Yeah. I know the show is on Amazon Prime but I don't see why it's not on Netflix. Seems strange when other FX shows like Sons of Anarchy, AHS are on Netflix.

I completely agree. So many good shows on right now.

Thought they were gonna cop out when they sat down with Paige but wow they actually told her

Also I wanna watch tootsie again after seeing it in this episode lol

IronRinn

It's been a great couple of months really, and with Mad Men coming back it will keep going.

I think the Paige plot may run akin to
Skyler finding out about Walt in Breaking Bad. She will know but not blow their cover until they do something especially terrible. Seems like she really wants to tell someone, but also doesn't want to destroy her parents.

Zapages

It's been a great couple of months really, and with Mad Men coming back it will keep going.

I think the Paige plot may run akin to
Skyler finding out about Walt in Breaking Bad. She will know but not blow their cover until they do something especially terrible. Seems like she really wants to tell someone, but also doesn't want to destroy her parents.

check my earlier spoiler about the show from Bloomberg's interview with the actor who plays Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom