• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

BTW, I'm happy for Serena. I'm a big fan. I have no claim to what any woman does with their body.

But damn, as a fan, i wanted to see her play at Wimbledon and the US open and get that 23rd or 24th title and i assume that's a no go for this year. And could this be it for her competing at this level at a major championship? She's 35. If anyone can return to elite status after having a kid at 35, i would bet on her.

If she did.... you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Either way, she's tops in my book and will go down as the goat.

That was beautiful to bad so many people haven't gotten the wakeup call yet and yes. Kids truly are important for us to see the way forward.

Really now. With every third brother out there giving out hood passes and trying to be part of some group and leaving their self respect at home it wouldn't surprise me if it becomes a majority of people seeing it as nothing.

And I'm not down either with any variation of the word and I'm sick and tired of friends bringing up the Pac argument. Yeah so what? That's his view it isn't mine and if you want to eat my food in my house you respect my wishes or leave before I make you leave.
But then again I would never try to take it away from the young bloods out there. If they believe it's theirs then I'm not the one to stop them. Senpai here wrote it up rather well in a thread.

I've spoken my piece to family, friends and those I can influence and have left it at that. It helps that they respect me enough and I becoming old enough that the younger folk will censor their language around me. But I let that set do as they wil, I guess that I realize now that I am becoming "history" and they are becoming the "present".

shingi70

Banned
Regarding Star Wars Finn always that dude. I am disappointed that they aren't making him a Force User instead opting for it to be the Rey Kylo show for this trilogy.

The line of him.being a Janitor always was weird because the little we know about his Backstory Finn was top of his class and good enough to be apart of Kylo and Phasma's personal stormtroopers.

Regarding Star Wars Finn always that dude. I am disappointed that they aren't making him a Force User instead opting for it to be the Rey Kylo show for this trilogy.

The line of him.being a Janitor always was weird because the little we know about his Backstory Finn was top of his class and good enough to be apart of Kylo and Phasma's personal stormtroopers.

He's also young, and everyone starts somewhere.

Grew up with a younger dude I looked after from the neighborhood. Got him a job at the club I bounced at as a bus boy. Nigga had to do the nastiest shit imaginable that I won't repeat since it's dinner time somewhere. He now makes close to 1 million a year..that's life.

shingi70

Banned

Grew up with a younger dude I looked after from the neighborhood. Got him a job at the club I bounced at as a bus boy. Nigga had to do the nastiest shit imaginable that I won't repeat since it's dinner time somewhere. He now makes close to 1 million a year..that's life.

True, I think Finn is going to end up being the Han Solo of the trilogy. Luke was popular when the movies were coming out, but Han is probably the most popular character today.

I don't think Rey is a Mary Sue, but she had a weaker story arc than Finn and even Kylo.

Finn constantly getting out of things by the skin of his teeth is them trying to do a Han/Indiana Jones thing with him.

The only reason Indy got out of that fight with that German muscleman in Raiders, for instance, is because the propeller hit the guy and he was distracted. Same thing with twirling baton trooper.

Finn is a luck character.

Faustek

Oh. Serena! Man happy for her. Here's me wishing her all the best <3

I've spoken my piece to family, friends and those I can influence and have left it at that. It helps that they respect me enough and I becoming old enough that the younger folk will censor their language around me. But I let that set do as they wil, I guess that I realize now that I am becoming "history" and they are becoming the "present".

Yepp, that's a way to put it Preacher and its true. History comes and goes. Just hope people don't forget what has transpired to reach the coming heights.

Yes that's my name for you. Preacher. I say it with warmth.

--

Where's Jandro? He got tired of all the horse pics?

Those stories always makes me happy. Not everyone can succeed or wish to succeed but that the possibility still exists makes me happy.

Oh. Serena! Man happy for her. Here's me wishing her all the best <3

Yepp, that's a way to put it Preacher and its true. History comes and goes. Just hope people don't forget what has transpired to reach the coming heights.

Yes that's my name for you. Preacher. I say it with warmth.

--

Where's Jandro? He got tired of all the horse pics?

I was wondering about "Preacher".... I don't mind, I've been called worse

Slayven

8ULHhp6.jpg

Kreed

Trump: "Fake news. Probably from Brian Williams and MSNBC. The rest of the team had an issue at the airport. I believe they were coming from the country of Istanb...Ista...Inst...Stankonia. But that just shows my Executive Orders are working and we're making America great again, including on the football fields. Which I will also have Mexico pay for."

They did. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong Half the fanbase hates it.

And they may be on their way to doing it again.

I hope they do.
The idea of that race was great and Legacy does a great job integrating them. The problem with that story arc wasn't them, necessarily, it was using them as an excuse to wholesale murder off all the old characters and that it all hung on the deleriously uninteresting solo children.

It could absolutely work now with the current Canon though.

I personally try and make sure my boy will never use it.

Basically yeah, you use it and you do you in public and your own space but never ever say that in my house.

LionPride

Banned
I personally try and make sure my boy will never use it.

Basically yeah, you use it and you do you in public and your own space but never ever say that in my house.
My mom pointed out how comfortable I've gotten saying it around her, which is true because I more or less cut it out of saying it at school because one too many convoe with friends who asked why can't they say it.

Anyone playing Marvel 3 on PS4 or Steam? Debating between what I'm gonna buy it on.

I forget that I own it on PS4 all the time lol. At this point I would do what you're doing now and see which side has more people you know playing since online only has killers and people with bad connections left.

Numb

Luda closing decade long beefs and being in the number 1 movie in the same breath

If only he didn't release that song

Sch1sm

BTW, I'm happy for Serena. I'm a big fan. I have no claim to what any woman does with their body.

But damn, as a fan, i wanted to see her play at Wimbledon and the US open and get that 23rd or 24th title and i assume that's a no go for this year. And could this be it for her competing at this level at a major championship? She's 35. If anyone can return to elite status after having a kid at 35, i would bet on her.

If she did.... you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Either way, she's tops in my book and will go down as the goat.

I mean, considering she's 5 months in, that means she's already won a significant title WHILE pregnant. Girl's a freaking legend. Australia, if you're wondering which one.

I can see her taking a good amount of time off, really. She's proved herself in every way already. &#128557;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom