• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to the Science March in Kansas City. Except I'm two hours late. Should've been there by now.

stopitslime.png

Sch1sm

.....wait so we really got compared to black dinosaurs and monkeys today?

What a time to be alive, eh?

Okay.

Some white dude put up a mural of Michelle Obama in Chicago's south side.

Raised $11,000 via GoFundMe due to it.

Problem?

Wasn't even his painting.

11k to just put it up. He made it.

I'm about five seconds away from going back into that inkling thread and calling out those ignorant ass posts for what they are, but I don't think it is worth it.

Nothing is worth it unless you're trying to get banned.

---

Morning, BCT.

Sch1sm

Morning. And you're right. I'm just frustrated that jerks always ruin a race or diversity thread in gaming side.

It's always the same thing, whether it's in gaming or it's in off topic. In every case, there's about 0 reason to let yourself get so heated you end up banned. I personally just envision the usual thatsbait.gif whenever suspect posts surface, 'cause lord knows I'm not going to calmly address it.

Haven't even looked at the thread because of all your reactions in here.

zeemumu

Is Fox trying to single handedly crash the entire superhero genre?

They have to keep putting out stuff to maintain their hold over the licenses. I think they're holding out for as long as they can before the franchises are forcibly taken from them. The X-Men films have been pretty hit or miss

cdyhybrid

there is a movie called Garm Wars The Last Druid.....the summary is just a strange but the poster is like 100% lolwhatbudget

In a world where clone soldiers from three military tribes are locked in a perpetual battle of air| land and technology| one clone is separated from the battle and
finds herself on the run with a group of unlikely companions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg93dR7TRWA

in trailer they have the thing on her head off center

Spent the entire budget on Bishop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom