• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
to-me-my-x-men.jpg

One day.

Faustek

Thanks.
I'll wait until the bd release. Then again I nearly always do that. Just can't stand people and the booths are always booked straight away.

Kreed

Don't see a problem with that Young Thug or Jaden does.

Edit: that David Banner interview was weird. About 20 mins in and I'm like "huh?"

Yeah he was all over the place. Definitely disagree on hip hop needing "rules" and guidance, especially in the era of digital. Put out what you want to put out and give everyone options. There is enough room for all the Lil Yachtys and Kendricks out there.

Shy

Good morning.
Afternoon BCT.
Morning..
Morning, BCT.
Mornin' everyone
Morning Black Folk.
Evening all.
I know I'm very late , but I finally got some free time to see Get Out and wooo great movie.
Same.

I just watched it last night for the first time. And it really does live up to the hype.

Soogood.gif

Slayven

Don't see a problem with that Young Thug or Jaden does.

Edit: that David Banner interview was weird. About 20 mins in and I'm like "huh?"

This doesn't have to do with anything, but the producers of the incredible hulk tv show changed Bruce to David because they wanted a more manly name

Malyse

So.

I really want to love Cosmic Star Heroine but I've been playing for four hours and I just hit my fourth bug, second one that completely locks the game up. That's pretty disappointing.

Malyse

^
Which platform? Backed it but haven't gotten my PS keys yet.
PC. Game's a hot mess. Some of the music is fantastic, the concept is solid (much more Chrono Trigger than Phantasy Star), but sweet Jesus the bugs. I actually found a move that straight freezes the game every time I use it. Characters have disappeared from the battle, the menus occasionally freak the fuck out and got unresponsive and blank, and apparently someone has found placeholder dialogue.

Incidentally, still not the most busted game I've played this year.

Skittles

at my girlfriend's mom's place for the night and her sister and bf are coming. Apparently my girlfriend's sister's boyfriend is a wigger and he's getting drunk tonight. pray for me BCT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom