• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

It's not like he's riding an elevator during a thunderstorm. That's when shit gets real

tumblr_mng5psG9Cd1qj0wmno1_500.gif

I like how my cup of water just moved a pretty good distance on a completely flat surface without anyone touching it.

TO be fair it was drilled into me, don't be doing nothing when there was thunderstorm. Turn off everything, don't be on the phone, don't even take a bath. There was some nights we went to bend at like 8 because it was thundering and BIg Mama was the Law

But we're talking wireless controllers and shit, man. It ain't the 60s. My niece got her ear fried on a landline at my dad's farm from lightning..I understand shit happens, but how you gonna get struck via Bluetooth? lol..

But we're talking wireless controllers and shit, man. It ain't the 60s. My niece got her ear fried on a landline at my dad's farm from lightning..I understand shit happens, but how you gonna get struck via Bluetooth? lol..

God will find a way to smite your ass. That's why you don't cuss and turn the TV off after 6 baby.

Dereck

YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH

My bitch she bad to the bone
Look, go to strip club, make it rain,
rejoice.png

So much money, they use rakes
rejoice.png

Count 100 thousand in your face
rejoice.png

Then put 300 right in the safe
rejoice.png

Met her today,
rejoice.png

She talk to me like she knew me
rejoice.png

Go to sleep in a jacuzzi,
rejoice.png

Wakin' up right to a two-piece
rejoice.png

Countin' that paper like loose leaf
rejoice.png

Gettin' that chicken with blue cheese
rejoice.png

Boy, you so fake like my collar, you snakin' I swear to God that be that Gucci
rejoice.png
rejoice.png

Slayven

I rememebr the old joke "your mama so dumb she got electrocuted on a cordless phone"

They should have closed that thread a long time ago. Now it's a damn cesspool of ignorance and stupid people going out of their way to argue what is black. Bunch of half brained fuckheads.

Always had a morbid desire to watch that but I know it'd just be "we gave the camera to the black officer to avoid this" or "bother the blacks" for an hour every episode and, nah.

They had a few departments quit. One because the lady cop went home and beat up her boyfriend because he was cheating and she got arrested. Another because the gang unit harassed some guys sitting in a parked car and on the porch of their home and the publicity was too bad.

Merc_

I like watching posters in that inkling thread pretend they give a fuck about representation for other PoC groups. Anything to make sure black folks can't enjoy anything.

Faustek

Actually what happened to Bish?
--
Peeked into that thread again. Kudos for managing that. I wouldn't. At least not tonight.

As a person with a Black mother and a Brazillian Portuguese father; I guess I'm not Black or South American...

Tbh that's something I wondered. When I was a kid I was just a kid, then black, when I met black people from the States I was or I wasn't according to them. Then I was a mulatto, brown, afro-latino-mulatto, Caribbean-mulatto and boy every kind of pseudonym for nigger so I told myself I didn't care. I do care.
I'm Black with a white mixed father and a black mother.

And sorry Preacher, I really detest that word. It's ugly but that is what it is. Ugly.

Why are 11 pieces of Popeyes Chicken, $15?

"Popeyes is for the ballers. The ghetto is eating Church's" Juvenile

As a person with a Black mother and a Brazillian Portuguese father; I guess I'm not Black or South American...

You do not exist and therefore cannot be attended to. Not even in fictional experiences about mutant squids

zeemumu

Forgot ESPN2 was doing Esports. FIFA tournament going on right now.

Are you guys ready to find out who that ghost samurai is in Samurai Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom