• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_n4ggggX1Lx1rk74v1o1_400.gif

See? was that so hard?

akira28

Lol.

And yeah... Cocaine Lorraine can get it. Smash until one of us gets hurt... which will probably be me.

She'll bury a knife in your heart before you can come, just to be mean.

then she'll hop off, and look at you dying, and tell you to stop bleeding like a little bitch.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That first match was literally the worst I played ever lol.

The stream shit is hit or miss cause TimeWarner brings my connection to a crawl when the stream starts.

I might just record and upload. Streaming tanks out my connection faster than anything.

Spinluck

Trying out a mix of the new characters and the old faves, some characters are evidently more combo-blessed than other (Mario, Greninja, etc.) and it seems like Namco did actually have a positive influence on the overall tempo.

Oh yeah, Lil Mac is a murderer

Yeah some definitely follow up with combos better than others.

It seems at low damage is where the game gets closest to Melee. After that you really have to think about what you're doing. Mind games really come into play there. It's already better than Brawl to me because it feels like a combination of all the Smash games.

ReiGun

Best part about Smash 4 is being able to actually kill your opponents without it feeling like a chore. For a game about pushing your opponents off the map, Brawl did its damnedest to make that as difficult and tedious as possible at high percents.

Once you hit 100%, you're in danger. As it should be.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Best part about Smash 4 is being able to actually kill your opponents without it feeling like a chore. For a game about pushing your opponents off the map, Brawl did its damnedest to make that as difficult and tedious as possible at high percents.

Once you hit 100%, you're in danger. As it should be.

Yea. I'm not fucking with ZSS or Shiek on flat stages for that exact reason. Brawl's version would never catch these bodies.

G-Fex

Destiny looks good and all.

I still think Adventures of Square is one of the neatest original FPS experiences I've had in a while and it's not even a actual retail release lol. (I'm probably biased though)

KumaJG

I don't have standards. As long as the girl got heart beat and legal I'm in there. I don't even care if she has grey. Come here grandma and let Kuma maul ya ass.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
This page is 100x more entertaining than the unskippable opening in Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom