• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

I love Tatiana Maslany like a black women love Jesus. She sooo damn good in Orphan Black and solo damn adorable especially with dreads.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
With her Jynx looking ass.

fred-sanford-heart-atgxc70.gif

G-Fex

holy shit. good thing i wasn't into kids TV at that time, I would have literally burned my local fox affiliate to the ground.

edit: there were a lot of power rangers knockoffs that sprang up around then, but THIS ONE was by far the worst.

ttaffbh_3322.jpg

Tattooed_Teenage_Alien_Fighters_from_Beverly_Hills.jpg

I mean, this was "holy shit what's wrong with you" bad

proudly made in AMERICA

G-Fex

wasn't there an American version of Ultraman or something? I remember it being some 80's dude in shades who had a green rock around his neck who could turn into Ultraman or something.

Slayven

wasn't there an American version of Ultraman or something? I remember it being some 80's dude in shades who had a green rock around his neck who could turn into Ultraman or something.

Ultraman been dubbed a few times, the last time was Ultraman Tiga. It was kind of a joke dub.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Ultraman usa. I only saw it once.

royalan

These "what do I do about my shitty relationship?" threads in OT lately...

Dudes just be playing themselves and then wondering why. WHYYYYY GAF???

It's to the point you can't even be mad at the ladies anymore. I mean, why NOT play a dude who's already playing himself?

"Wait, you mean you want to babysit my kids while I go get dicked-down by this other dude? And like, I'm pretty sure you know that's what's on the menu. CH... alright. Have em in bed by 8! I'll bring you a soda when I get back!"

Kreed

I will. Honestly I think corporal punishment is lazy as all the fucks. It only exists to let you the parent let out all your aggressions on the child to include your aggressions from work and other sources. I say this as someone who received several beatings, I just ended up hating my dad something fierce and still do; I haven't talk to the guy in 12 years. I remember one time dude beat me with those old school army belts with the double pegs, couldn't sit down for about 4 days; had the damn MPs at my school questioning me on if I was getting abused.

Honestly, I'm not going to do to my kid what I wouldn't do to another person. Hell I wouldn't even beat a dog for not heeding my command so I'm definitely not going to whip my child for such. Parents get frustrated/angry when their child doesn't change his mentality when the parent wants them to and resorts to whooping them; like okay the risks far far outweigh the benefits. Then you get cats who are basically battered spouse syndrome victims without even knowing it saying shit like "Well I mean I deserved it" and "Nothing else would work for me, so it's okay". Like imagine a woman saying all this shit about how her husband beat her and you'd be like...damn this chick has been through some shit. Really I'm not going to do to my child what I'm not willing to let someone else do to me.

Cats have been shown so many studies that flat out explain that shit doesn't work and results in a bunch of fucked up problems for the kid; but it's one of the few things in which people become horrendously irrational; clutching to their anecdotal evidence as a counter to the myriad of empirical evidence that's out there and readily available for consumption. Shits mind boggling.

I honestly don't think my parents did anything wrong when they did do corporal punishment, but I will also say that my parents were "tame" compared to your example and others I usually hear. When my parents were still doing corporal punishment, they would make me and my siblings hold out our hands and would smack the palm of our hands with a belt 5 times. At the most, my hand would be red/sore for an hour. I'm sure some in the Adrian Peterson thread would find this horrific though.

But I do agree that non corporal punishment methods are better.

Super Human Samurai?

Slayven

These "what do I do about my shitty relationship?" threads in OT lately...

Dudes just be playing themselves and then wondering why. WHYYYYY GAF???

It's to the point you can't even be mad at the ladies anymore. I mean, why NOT play a dude who's already playing himself?

"Wait, you mean you want to babysit my kids while I go get dicked-down by this other dude? And like, I'm pretty sure you know that's what's on the menu. CH... alright. Have em in bed by 8! I'll bring you a soda when I get back!"
I know. Even I have my limits. Chicks get 4 maybe 5 another-man's-semen burps in my face before I leave.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I know. Even I have my limits. Chicks get 4 maybe 5 another-man's-semen burps in my face before I leave.

you're not Jandro Slayven

Don't play this character others made for you this straight

Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk, is there a reason you have Jaden Smith in drag as your avatar?

I like people who look like Jaden Smith in drag, or like Jynx.

I like to be a realist. Those are the only type of women I can attract. Not all of us are surrounded by a harem of supermodels like yourself and Slayven.

Anyway...

Been dealing with some real life shit. It's almost past.

As soon as I am free I will jump into Destiny. Really looking forward to it.

Slayven

I like people who look like Jaden Smith in drag, or like Jynx.

I like to be a realist. Those are the only type of women I can attract. Not all of us are surrounded by a harem of supermodels like yourself and Slayven.

Anyway...

Let me show you how it si done.

Kreed

I dunno why yall be dragging Cocaine Lorraine like she did something to yall. She fine to me.

To be fair, that Cocaine Lorraine picture Kraftwerk is rocking is like someone posting up a picture of Super Saiyan Beyonce to represent Beyonce. We know there's better photos out there.

Kraftwerk

Let me show you how it si done.

She is pretty. Remember her from the Candy video.

To be fair, that Cocaine Lorraine picture Kraftwerk is rocking is like someone posting up a picture of Super Saiyan Beyonce to represent Beyonce. We know there's better photos out there.

nah, Angelus and myself have posted various pictures of her before, and people still talked a lot of shit. But who gives a fuck tho.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno why yall be dragging Cocaine Lorraine like she did something to yall. She fine to me.

She is extremely attractive. She just seems to try her hardest to hide that with her choice of makeup and facial expressions at times. (You can be sexy and still smile!!)

I wouldn't have said anything about Kraftwerk's avatar honestly. but then niggas said Jynx and there was no going back

Gonna get a haircut, but I'm starting it today too

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Im not a brony though

Yeah but you know people joke with you for the avatar on here and you like the attention I guess

I mean maybe got it wrong but that's just what it seems like to me

Not trying to argue with you over it though. I mean that post was aimed at Slay and cum burps initially

I mean just nah bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom