• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Fuck that old man yelling at the clouds Packers letter.

Is anyone playing ANY mmos? Because it would totes be nice to play something with someone.

Also, my autocorrect now accepts totes; today is a good day.

Been playing Archeage on and off. It's solid, but I'm kind of getting tired of the environments. They're boring.

Probably will be better when/if I start doing other stuff besides quests, but since I'm a F2P player it's kind of a pain in the ass.

Found out why the cops were boxing in a fire Dept SUV last night. A woman stole it saying there was a note inside for her to take it. Despite the heavy rain they finally through spike strips down after following her for 30 minutes and her not stopping.

guess the race?

Also told you guys Kraft started the fanfic

Been playing Archeage on and off. It's solid, but I'm kind of getting tired of the environments. They're boring.

Probably will be better when/if I start doing other stuff besides quests, but since I'm a F2P player it's kind of a pain in the ass.

Pretty much how I feel about it. I already quit.

The boy Spooky Black got a video for incomplete song "Idle" I'm so serious he needs to keep singing over these IDM/dark wave/Balam Acab style tracks and make his "Songs about Jane" kind of album

cdyhybrid

Sipping on this. Well, I was.

czCDuJv.jpg

JohnDoe

Banned
Equate all Islam with Islam being used as a front to control and sway people under terrible economic and sociopolitical circumstances brehs. On and let's also deny the rampant racism and xenophobia from people like Maher or Dawkins when they shit on Muslims collectively.

hypernima

Banned
Anyone else in BCT got sickle cell?
I know I can't be the only one.
Fall sucks, the rapid weather change fucks with my veins. I got a dumb crisis in my shoulder, I can play games but not efficiently. Luckily, it's not my right shoulder, so I can still draw today.

I'm flabbergastic that they are trying to bring back Martin but won't bring back the Wayans Brothers.

Because Martin was way better? I mean, that supporting cast...Bruh Man, Cole, Tommy's inexplicably not broke, but perpetually jobless ass, Pam, Shenaynay.

I only really remember Pops and that female security guard from Wayan's Brothers. And the theme song of course

Infinite

Looking at that Ben Affleck thread I feel we will never have a nuanced discussion about Islam in a post 9-11 society. It's sad.

DominoKid

Because Martin was way better? I mean, that supporting cast...Bruh Man, Cole, Tommy's inexplicably not broke, but perpetually jobless ass, Pam, Shenaynay.

I only really remember Pops and that female security guard from Wayan's Brothers. And the theme song of course
I liked the Wayans Bros more way more. Im probably in the minority on that one though.

Wine coolers make me mean, zimas got me on all four breh

No family. Not like that. Please not like that.

They need to bring back Smart Guy

I absolutely positively hated thee living fuck out of the show. I just did.

If we gonna bring back a show for a reboot let's bring back Thea. Yes I said it. Thea. Or Hanging with Mr. Cooper. The black version of threes company. Or the greatest show ever....

Homeboys in Outer Space.

And I'm putting them back early this morning lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Only thing is issues like that one kills people.
meh

the capital punishment stuff is a bit.... off-putting in this day and age

you can't have countries doing some of the shit like that. that's really the biggest thing

Trey

Man was godzilla such wasted potential.

At least PR is unapologetic in its cheese. Has an ID speech and everything.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't disagree I'm just asking for a nuanced discussion about Islam.

you're not going to get it on this site of all places

or on bill maher's show (though he does make some good points every once in a while behind a shroud of fuckery and bias)

both sides of the discussion LOVE omitting key things in that topic though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom