• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

Omiee

this shit is to funny lol. weve had some amazing drama filled F1 years from webber and vettel to lewis and nico now.

love F1!!!!

Mohonky

Wtf Australian coverage isnt showing interview, gone back to Channel 10, are you shitting me?

Is Mercedes running the fucking video control room aswell?

Mohonky

So you're saying he wouldn't have been able to pass Lewis and Alonso despite catching them at something like 5 seconds a lap?

He couldn't overtake Hamilton and Hamilton said I will move aside if he can catch me but I'm going to be racing him at the end, so I'm not going to slow down and lose time either.

Hamilton was right.

Get over it.

duckroll

Rosberg is happy but almost looks embarrassed to be there as the winner, Hamilton is bitter as fuck, rightfully so, and Vettel is bouncing like a newborn baby thinking "LOL ALONSO MADE THE WORST CHOICE OF HIS CAREER YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!"

dakun

Fair play to Lewis, he's not the whiner he used to be.
He knows that without merc there wouldn't be a championship shot for him. His career didn't end up like Alonso and he can be happy with that.
Sucks for today but it's in no relation to the opportunity he gets with Mercedes

Omiee

Rosberg is happy but almost looks embarrassed to be there as the winner, Hamilton is bitter as fuck, rightfully so, and Vettel is bouncing like a newborn baby thinking "LOL ALONSO MADE THE WORST CHOICE OF HIS CAREER YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!"

these were my thoughts exactly lol.

US broadcast cut off at the top of the hour to, ironically, in their attempt to continue asserting themselves as the sports network of "international sport", show all the Premiere League games. Gonna have to catch this all later.

McNum

Well this was 60 laps of "Eh, alright I guess..." and then one onboard shot of "Wait... did his wheel just fall off? Oh my." and a big, but relatively safe crash later and it's all open again thanks to Hamilton's pit wall dozing off.

So, thank you Max Verstappen for making a dull race interesting. And, um, hope you're alright. That was almost a Looney Tunes caliber hit, burying the first third of the car in the wall like that. That had to hurt.

This was Hamilton and his team's race to lose... and they did. Someone is going to get in trouble over that.

By the way, was this the first Virtual Safety Car, or did I miss one earlier?

Top Bottom