• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian |OT| In my memories, the monster always has kind eyes

Kyoufu

Pretty magical so far. Great atmosphere and looks beautiful in HDR. The controls and camera are not great but the level design seems to be top notch.

Maybe 20-30%. The game is very lengthy.
How far in am I if
trico just went for his first swim/dive?
and yea post above, magical is the best way to describe the game so far. Controls par camera are fine once you adjust to view matrix inputs, controlling trico is excellent, there's little touches that aren't explained though .

So I gotta know, how is the soundtrack. Is it as memorable and varied as ICO / SOTC?

I like what I've heard from the trailers, reminds me a bit of a Ghibli OST.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Pretty magical so far. Great atmosphere and looks beautiful in HDR. The controls and camera are not great but the level design seems to be top notch.

The level design is incredibly good. You could make a Souls out of this.

How far in am I if
trico just went for his first swim/dive?
and yea post above, magical is the best way to describe the game so far. Controls par camera are fine once you adjust to view matrix inputs, controlling trico is excellent, there's little touches that aren't explained though .

I think that's still pretty early if I'm remembering right.

Blinck

I'm gonna give in and buy it...SoTC is my all time favorite game just behind Bloodborne..

I'm on standard PS4 and I'm sensitive to framerate...but fuck it. I'll be praying for a patch although deep down I know it probably isn't coming

so as far as trophy hunting goes, does anyone know if the game counts pause time into the "complete the game in x hours" trophy?

the game is great btw. can't believe i'm actually playing it haha

Sami+

Lmao whoops, forgot I had both the normal and limited editions preordered on Amazon. Gotta return the former now at a $5 deficit. Oh well.

Ozorov

czxEPey.jpg

hydruxo

The level design is incredibly good. You could make a Souls out of this.

I think that's still pretty early if I'm remembering right.

I was thinking that last night when I was watching a stream. The level design reminds me of Bloodborne in some ways.

Kyoufu

I hope everyone that plays this game knows how to pronounce Trico.

It's Tree-ko

Not Try-ko

Understood? Great.

Adryuu

I finished the game last night at 5:30 AM. I just wanna send a gaf-bro hug to all who are about to play, or just finished, or whatever. Especially those who live their daily lives along some animal companion :)

Fucking love the fact that this thing even exists. Even if I've been quite mad at Ueda for some stupid reason (lol).

I already miss both the boy and Trico as if I had just finished some awesome novel, even if they barely speak.

I hope everyone that plays this game knows how to pronounce Trico.

Toooricooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Wtf....Amazon says "game will ship in 1-2 months?"

Has it sold out?
I ordered it yesterday and had a shipping estimate of next Monday. I emailed them asking what the deal was, they claimed it was a "popular item" but bumped my shipping to one-day, so now I'll have it tomorrow.

Even though i canceled this crap i still got an email from amazon with some pre-order stuff. A soundtrack and theme. Redeemed them...who designs these themes? The folder bar cuts right through the middle of the image, right through the dragons head and body. All you really get to see is a cliff on the bottom of the screen.

Guymelef

So for people who beat the game, How many more hours left if I'm when...:

The second time Trico devours you and you see the sequence about how he captured you, etc...

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So I'm probably leaving work early today to pick up this game and playing for as long as I can.

Salaadin

Just got spoiled by accidentally tapping on a spoiler tag in here. I'm out.
See you all after I beat it.

Ups is out for delivery!!

Even though i canceled this crap i still got an email from amazon with some pre-order stuff. A soundtrack and theme. Redeemed them...who designs these themes? The folder bar cuts right through the middle of the image, right through the dragons head and body. All you really get to see is a cliff on the bottom of the screen.

Cancelled this crap??

Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

Ratrat

Played for a few hours....

Toriko is adorable. The boys animations are really great too. So much personality. But oh, god the camera is making me sick!

b0bbyJ03

yo the impressions on this thread are amazing. seems like this game is a work of art. I've seen very few threads as positive as this one and it seems that the game has some technical issues yet people are willing to overlook them due to how beautiful the game is. That's rare around these parts. lol. Can't wait to pick this up. It wasn't even on my radar due to the length of development. Thought there was no way they could put it all together. Glad I was wrong

N30RYU

Is the dynamic theme a gif or real time?

Top Bottom