• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, only animated shows I might be interested in the future are the kung-fu panda and HTTYD shows coming out of Dreamworks in the next year. Really liked the movies of those two franchises so I hope the shows are just as good.

Since I have lost hope in CN and Nick, I really hope maybe Amazon or even Netflix jumps in and starts doing original animation. Though I am still pretty cynical on anyone doing that anytime soon.

Hamlet

Actually, only animated shows I might be interested in the future are the kung-fu panda and HTTYD shows coming out of Dreamworks in the next year. Really liked the movies of those two franchises so I hope the shows are just as good.

Since I have lost hope in CN and Nick, I really hope maybe Amazon or even Netflix jumps in and starts doing original animation. Though I am still pretty cynical on anyone doing that anytime soon.

I think you'll be happy to hear that Studio Mir the studio that animates Legend of Korra are going to be working on a project with Dreamworks. Which should hopefully turn out well.

Netflix has already started doing some original animation with BoJack Horseman earlier this year and they currently have a exclusive deal with DWA for new shows.
Amazon has also started developing more animated pilots.
So its looking hopeful at least.

Toa TAK

Banned
Don't forget: you're here forever.

All hail the Great Uniter?

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8mgx9ufg5qww800osos4wwock_640.png

Toa TAK

Banned
You know, I honestly don't know what to make of it myself. But I thought it was kinda funny to post since we joked about it earlier in this thread.

Edit: Bottom of page 27 on.

Trey

You made a list of hot episodes from Book 1. It's episode for episode my exact list. That season, pound for pound, is contending with any other Korra season, and is better than Book Water.

But Endgame is so inescapably bad, I might have to put season 4 as a whole ahead of season 1.

You made a list of hot episodes from Book 1. It's episode for episode my exact list. That season, pound for pound, is contending with any other Korra season, and is better than Book Water.

But Endgame is so inescapably bad, I might have to put season 4 as a whole ahead of season 1.

I enjoyed season one as it was airing far more than I enjoyed season 4 so it gets the win.

Also, I just say the brother/sister incest kiss in Young Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom