• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_castle

Gamingtrend

http://gamingtrend.com

7/10

Kidding fam 10/10

1368113726727fcutw.gif

Majukun

spaziogames (italian website, they don't give scores)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild è l'esempio di come Nintendo abbia persone tra le sue fila in grado di trasformare i successi del passato, con i loro elementi distintivi, in capolavori del presente, e perché no, anche del futuro. Breath of the Wild è infatti la migliore espressione di una tradizione videoludica che, pur avendo dovuto fare i conti con una recente massificazione, a tratti alienante, che ne ha segnato indelebilmente l'evoluzione, è riuscita a trovare finalmente la sua dimensione nel panorama di un presente quantomai difficile da decifrare.
quick and dirty translation.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the proof of how Nintendo still has people able to transform its past successes, and their distinctive elements, in current masterpieces, and why not, even in future ones. Breath of the Wild it's the best expression of a gaming tradition that, despite being forced to deal with a recent and sometimes alienating standardization that has indelibly influenced its evolution, has managed to find its own dimension in the current illegible landscape

GHG

What the fuck at these scores. I dont even care but I wanted to see meltdowns. I'll show myself out, enjoy the game everyone.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I'm sorry I low balled my prediction. I believe now! OoT has finally been topped.

This is impressive,

I WON'T BUY SWITCH JUST FOR THIS GAME

Zemm

wow, I can't imagine there's going to be a higher meta score this gen, even Mario is going to struggle to top this.

AzaK

My Wii U version shipped today - can't wait! I just hope it's not tooooo laggy. Then CEMU needs to get it working and I'll be in heaven.

Unison

I must admit that I don't see what sets this so far ahead of the pack to warrant GOAT mentions, but I must also admit that I'm thrilled to find out tomorrow!

<3 <3 <3

Gastone

Jesus....i was thinking of getting the WiiU version, but after seeing these scores i'm almost tempted to dive into a Twitch just for this.

Nintendo should have scrapped the WiiU version and gone with Twitch only for this. Would have pushed sales quite a bit

I haven't paid much attention to the game outside of a couple of trailers, but even then you could see this coming a mile away. The Easy Allies review basically showed me everything I needed to see to confirm that it is a phenomenal game. Now I'll probably have to buy a Switch at some point!

meirl

Banned
Damn. My Wii U purchase was sol damn worth it. Thank you, Nintendo. May you never leave the console Business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom