• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official “I just jizzed on halo 2 and it no longer works” Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Yes its 2pm November the 9th and after I knocked off work I then went to picked up Halo 2 limited edition.

After getting some series wood on the way back to the car park I preceded to open my game case when I got into my car and started draining my lizard.

Anyway I jizzed on the game, after getting home and slamming it into my Xbox I found it no longer works and has a suspicious stain on it.

I am sure there are many excited Halo 2 fans with a similar problem how did you get you’re game working?

And if you returned the game how did you explain the stain?

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
The epitome of

what.gif

Kon Tiki

Banned
Why would you jizz on the back of the game disc? Unless your dick was small enough to fit through the hole, and you could not pull it out fast enough.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i'm pretty sure this is the definitive halo 2 thread. lock the others. they're redundant.

KAOS

Either the moon is out or the Counter AEG operatives are making thier last stand.

Examples:
GTA sales > HALO2...
My Xbox died on me today {Xbox sucks}...
My friend can't pick up Halo 2 cause he needs a flyer...I said my friend can't pick up HALO 2 cause he needs a flyer...
My HALO 2 was just asking for bukake...
Too many HALO 2 threads...

Zep

Banned
Those homos at my EB didnt have any LE copies..and they threw out like 50 different advertisments at me

Poster..aw man its limited edition dude...$3 for disk saftey..dude your gonna need it because your XBox is gonna overheat...

I then got up in line and asked for Halo3, and i swear i must've said a secret code because they started filiiping out..

Looks like im sticking to TARGET

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
You people are way off topic, how the fuck do I get my jizzed game working?

I can’t return it the chick at the counter will think I am sick and I think she likes me!

Vashu

stopposting.gif

Can we please stop with all the Halo 2 threads??? I know it's a good game, but good lord, it's not the start of a better world!

Sorry to bother, but can somebody please explain to a non native speaker WTF jizzed means? My dictonary just don't knows this word.

Vashu

Do The Mario said:
nuff said

:lol

Nah, this is just pathetic... Not even funny... Gotta love fanboys though.. :D But then again, you might find this funny when you are just a pubescent kid...

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
johnjohnson said:
Sorry to bother, but can somebody please explain to a non native speaker WTF jizzed means? My dictonary just don't knows this word.

Jizz is what comes out of you’re fireman when you play with him.

Vashu

Do The Mario said:
Dude I hope you realize this is a joke thread.

I do actually, but I find the humor a bit... Unsophisticated.. But hey, that's just me.. ;) But oh well, I'll probably find out thursday what's so great (or not so great) about Halo 2. And next time, keep your jizz to yourself :p

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Vashu said:
I do actually, but I find the humor a bit... Unsophisticated.. But hey, that's just me.. ;)

Well I was taking the piss out of the fact it’s the only Halo 2 topic not yet posted on this forum.

Vashu

Do The Mario said:
Well I was taking the piss out of the fact it’s the only Halo 2 topic not yet posted on this forum.

Yeah, I can see that. But with all the other Halo 2 topics, it kinda pissed me off, instead of out... :D

Do The Mario said:
Jizz is what comes out of you’re fireman when you play with him.

Why did I have to ask this? WHY??? I should have known, I should have known. Life will never be the same again.

I think I'll have to cancel my preorder now.

Che

Banned
Do The Mario said:
You people are way off topic, how the fuck do I get my jizzed game working?

I can’t return it the chick at the counter will think I am sick and I think she likes me!

:lol Man, you made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom