• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Gundam Thread of Gunpla, Origins, and 35 Years of GUNDAMUUUU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squall23

well they did make the The-O which is pretty large, so you never know. But i doubt it will be anytime soon.
They did it because it ranked 3rd in the "most wanted MG poll". Speaking of which V2 won that thing and we barely get any news of a MG V2(AB) except that apparently Bandai's engineering isn't good enough yet to make one.

My desire for a MG V2AB is getting into an unhealthy level at this point.

S. L.

They did it because it ranked 3rd in the "most wanted MG poll". Speaking of which V2 won that thing and we barely get any news of a MG V2(AB) except that apparently Bandai's engineering isn't good enough yet to make one.

My desire for a MG V2AB is getting into an unhealthy level at this point.

that was ranked there for years, and probably only due to a handful of total OCD people who send hundreds of votes in

Blackheim

CDJapan shipped mine on the 30th. Should have next week :D So far I've ordered them all there for the slipcovers >_> Which is OK! I haven't paid full price for one yet because of coupon (rip) and frequent shopper points.

nRccL.png

Really liked Unicorn ep 4, though
Banagher really needs a Bright-slap...hope he gets it in 5

As for the end,
gotta say I really like the look of the Banshee :D.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Rant-age:

Why would you, given an opening, tackle a distracted opponent away, instead of destroying it right there. And it's not like the gundam doesn't already have beam sabres it can use on its shoulders. WTF Flit!?

1stStrike

Banned
Hmm, just watched ep 9 of Gundam Age. I'm really tired of how shitty the Gundam is in this show. I'm going to give it till the end of the first season, character, whatever and if it still pisses me off, I'm done.

Looking through the second Unicorn ost, I see that the music that plays
when Banagher and Full Frontal fight in episode 3
and
at the Dakar attack in episode 4
still has not been released. :|

In other news, this gunpla is awesome

isny

napkin dispenser
Cross posting from the pick up thread. (Amazon.co.uk has these back in stock btw, dunno for how long though as Volume 1 is OOP)

Just came in! Gundam Wing Remastered Box 1! Box 2 is on the way.

hE4r0l.jpg

Ezalc

Is this the thread where I can gush about G Gundam without spamming up the Gundam Extreme Vs thread and talk about how I'm watching the original gundam series dub for the first time. I'm surprised that Char turned out to be kind of a dick.

RedSwirl

My problem with Unicorn right now is that I don't remember much of anything that happened during the OG Gundam series, so I'm waiting until I can get the complete DVD set.

Jex

My problem with Unicorn right now is that I don't remember much of anything that happened during the OG Gundam series, so I'm waiting until I can get the complete DVD set.
My problem with Unicorn is that I don't remember what happened last episode, even with all the exposition talk about important mystical objects that move the plot forward.

Now I know why Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure and Giant Robo had all those flashbacks at the start of each new OVA episode to explain stuff.

Bebpo

Banned
My problem with Unicorn is that I don't remember what happened last episode, even with all the exposition talk about important mystical objects that move the plot forward.

Same thing that happens every episode: Banagher whines and complains about having to fight and then eventually gets in his mech stubbornly only to end up whining, crying, or unconscious.

Wazzim

Banned
Same thing that happens every episode: Banagher whines and complains about having to fight and then eventually gets in his mech stubbornly only to end up whining, crying, or unconscious.

Yeah, that kid needs to be slapped in the face like Amuro.

Blackheim

Gundam UC 4 came in today :D Haven't had time to watch yet, hopefully tomorrow. I'd like to marathon them as a refresher, doubt I'll have time for it and may have to wait until I have a day off :/

Pictures here for any curious. I bought the JP version.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
The G-exes is such an ugly piece of shit. It's disappointing considering that it could have been great with some changed in proportions and angles and some differentiation in it's paint job.

PhiLonius

The G-exes is such an ugly piece of shit. It's disappointing considering that it could have been great with some changed in proportions and angles and some differentiation in it's paint job.

It's very plain, like most of the designs on the show.

ultron87

Unicorn 4 question:

Was Kirks trying to set off his mobile suit's reactor by punching his gun through it or something when he had one shot left? Does any suit have the possibility of going nuclear when it explodes (like the one that breaches the colony in episode 1)?

Blader

Unicorn 4 question:

Was Kirks trying to set off his mobile suit's reactor by punching his gun through it or something when he had one shot left? Does any suit have the possibility of going nuclear when it explodes (like the one that breaches the colony in episode 1)?

Yep. He tries to kamikaze by shooting his own reactor to take out the Jestas, but one of them flies in too quickly and slices off the Zaku's arm before Kirks can pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom