• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:O

wow

damn the wait for season 2

bgbball31

So I guess Hemworth and Elsie are just gone then?

What an episode, though. Wow. That last half an hour (once we got all the stuff we already knew out of the way) was incredible.

sangreal

but wait, there is more

So I guess Hemworth and Elsie are just gone then?

What an episode, though. Wow. That last half an hour (once we got all the stuff we already knew out of the way) was incredible.

on the contrary, they're probably both still alive since we didn't see either of them die onscreen

Well that was fucking glorious and beautiful. I was absorbed the entire team. The theories being on the internet did nothing to stop me from enjoying every second. Perfect execution.

I knew Hopkin's was getting Sean Bean'd. Too big name for TV. Ed Harris can stay though, there can't be many big names.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I might need to watch the whole series again to understand what, exactly, Ford's whole philosophy is. I think stuff he lies about early on throws me off

But that was pretty fucking good

Top Bottom