• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld - Live in Your World, Play in Ours - Sundays on HBO

I need time to digest what I've just seen, I'm away to my bed.
Will enjoy reading god knows how many theories sprout up on here when I'm in work, so thanks :)

Helmholtz

I'm pretty sure Ed Harris was confirmed for a second season, no?
Good finale. Have to admit, reading some of the predictions/theories, and having most of them come true kind of diminished their impact on me. Bit of a bummer but oh well, hard to avoid some of that stuff. Might just stay away from Westworld internet stuff altogether next season.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Hope William survives the attack and gets to play the game for real now. I like that he was actually pleased when they shot him lol

Solo

100% sure both Harris and Hopkins will be back. Harris was just shot in the arm, and loved it, and Hopkins made a host of himself.

So I wonder if they will get to a point where the park is shutdown so the hosts won't be able to comeback as easy. Thus adding more stakes to them actually "dying"

100% sure both Harris and Hopkins will be back. Harris was just shot in the arm, and loved it, and Hopkins made a host of himself.
if he made a host of himself I will say bravo again but that's TOOOOO mastermindy.

William has to be pleased. His face said it all.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I'm okay with it being Ford's plan all along since the plan appears to legitimately have been to spark the revolution

Need to know what the plan for Maeve was though

Solo

And yeah, like I said a few weeks back, I'm going go not partake in the Internet stuff for S2. Every mystery was solved and it hurt my viewing in a sense. The execution of things was amazing, but I wish I were surprised by more things.

sangreal

That voice command...

voice.png

Matticers

This is what I think too, even though it seems super unlikely. I only think he made a host of himself because he was creating a new host in the episode where Theresa was killed. I don't think they ever showed who he was turning that into, did they? Maybe it was for himself.

So I wonder if they will get to a point where the park is shutdown so the hosts won't be able to comeback as easy. Thus adding more stakes to them actually "dying"

I imagine that's where they are headed. There is no one to fix them anymore if the technicians decide to leave although I imagine that might be a reason for the plot with the tech who wants to help them

woodland

Can anyone link me to some of the big theories? Started watching it a week or 2 ago and didn't pay attention to the theories, very interested in reading some of what was going on since I had it on in the background of other stuff a lot.

Really sad about S2 w/ no
hopkins
D:

Solo

Can I just say that Evan Rachel Wood absolutely killed it in this episode? Her best work of the season and she anchored this amazing finale.

Veitsev

Can anyone link me to some of the big theories? Started watching it a week or 2 ago and didn't pay attention to the theories, very interested in reading some of what was going on since I had it on in the background of other stuff a lot.

Really sad about S2 w/ no
hopkins
D:

The internet laid out the entire plot, every twist was uncovered by reddit. Big theories were William = MIB, Bernard=Arnold, Delores=Wyatt. Literally everything was found out before the show aired it.

royalan

Having read all of the theories and speculated myself, I am not upset in the least that everything was predicted by the fans, because the writers tied it all together so perfectly in the end, answered all the questions they presented, and then rolled out some new ones o mull over for the next year.

This was very much GoT season 1 for me. Great performances in a somewhat middling story for most of the season, then comes together and snares you in the final act.

Kalentan

Yeah but how could Will survive? One arm's broken and the other shot. Are we sure he isn't in Season 2 just to die in episode 1?

Top Bottom