• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone 8.1 |OT| Update 1

Doffen

Oh well.

kF2g6Iw.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's just a 3. party thread, release the official!

Uhm. It's already gone. I don't use the recycle bin at all. Maybe next time? :lol

I mean, it's just an event. Nothing super important and both system will get their OT by the time they release anyway. Also, the OP couldn't be more perfect. Jesus, that guy.

I just noticed that the saddest part about the W10 event thread is the lack of our awesome subtitle. Instead we have this "body is ready" gaming BS. Damn. :(

*reads 1520 & Denim*
*picks up phone in excitement*
*notices the "unlocked" part*
*looks at AT&T logo with contempt*

;-;

It could be worse. AT&T just started pushing Android 4.4.4 to the HTC One M8.

Oh wait, that's the same carrier. My bad!

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I just checked my M8. Nope, nothing. Still not a single software update to this android flagship phone since I bought it. What a joke.

hadareud

The Translator
Tom WarrenVerified account
‏@tomwarren Will there be new hardware at Microsoft's Windows 10 event? Of course. Stay tuned for the ultimate "what to expect" on The Verge tomorrow.

1030 1030 1030 1030

PLEASE!

kharma45

1030 1030 1030 1030

PLEASE!

Dare we dream? I'd love to see a killer phone with

• OIS Pureview module
  • Snapdragon 805
  • 2-3GB RAM
  • QI Charging
  • Turbo Charging
  • FFC from the Lumia 735
  • 5" 1080p screen
  • 2800 mAH battery
  • Glance
  • SD Card slot w/ 32GB base in-built storage

Nero3000

errrrr phone-laptop hybrid? Interesting...

http://www.neowin.net/news/microsof...p-hybrid-new-hardware-being-unveiled-tomorrow

EDIT: nvm...forward thinking stuff. Looks like hardware for now, and what it could be in the next 3 to 5 years.

https://www.theinformation.com/Microsoft-Latest-Mobile-Game-plan-Apps-over-OS?token=db0c29921ca7954efc08130ef26c9315 said:
Microsoft also plans to introduce new hardware, with some set to appear this week and a phone-laptop hybrid that might appeal to enterprise customers being developed for further in the future.

Zeknurn

Although it's early, I guess they could announce a Surface Pro refresh with Broadwell that's Windows 10 ready.

What I'm saying is don't get your hopes up for new phones. There would have been leaks.

bedlamite

Asus called and they want their Padfone back.

UsTbOLS.jpg
Yeah pretty much.

A friend of mine had this, Asus' hardware was solid but it was a terrible concept. The tablet was a shell for the phone so if you separated the two the tablet was useless, and when the two were docked you'd have a working tablet but also that extra weight at the back. All in all just baaad.

Nero3000

Lets face it, this thread has always been the true OT for Microsoft/Windows users.

its also been the unofficial "anti-verge" thread

Top Bottom