• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone 8.1 |OT| Update 1

Klocker

Can't wait to try win 10... But gonna let a few of you be beta testers for a day or two first then I'll install on daily driver.

Yes, stupid

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
You know Windows phone has failed in the all important American market when the OT is full of soccer talk. *eagle tears*

But you're not even English. Stop making not any sense and go back to your little project.

My ma brought me back an arsenal beanie when I was a wee little 3rd grader (around there anyways) and been a fan since. Been watching them lose for years!

feel free to call me a hoser. I'm fully aware that this level of affection is akin to people getting Yankees caps and therefore rooting for the Yankees when they move to the states

Milchmann

Is this the Arsenal Football Club thread? I'm in.
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Paganmoon

No, there's really not.

NO idea who they are. Then again I mainly follow the Italian Serie A anyways.

Swedish team, winner of the UEFA Cup '82 and '87 (lost European Cup semi against cheating Barcelona in '86), and won their CL group in 94/95, ahead of, in ascending order, Galatasaray, Man U, Barcelona. They are LEGENDS!

But... we've only won 1 League cup since ´97, so.... yeah :(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Borrowing an iPhone 6+ from work for a couple of weeks and it is already annoying me.

Can't have separate icons for different email accounts, and constantly navigating back and forth between accounts is a pain.

Do not disturb doesn't automatically switch on when I have a meeting (really came to rely on that on WP)

No shutter button for the camera

No live tiles - well you have badges I guess :/

I know it has all the apps, but the core experience just feels so bland (although last pass integration in Safari is nice)

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
why is there still no data on/off button in action center :(
So fucking stupid to not have it. Makes zero fucking sense.

hadareud

The Translator
why is there still no data on/off button in action center :(
So fucking stupid to not have it. Makes zero fucking sense.

Who says you can't have it there. You can customise the buttons now too.

Wouldn't take that screenshot as a proof of anything.

Lol, my brother is pissed because we bought a country variant 930, and now Denin is available for some carriers but not the Carrier invariant yet.

kazinova

Typical American glory chaser. Let me know when someone finds a west ham fan in the states.

Wait, as a Cleveland sports fan I must know what the longshot club to root for in the premier league is. I can't root for teams that might win anything.

frontieruk

Wait, as a Cleveland sports fan I must know what the longshot club to root for in the premier league is. I can't root for teams that might win anything.

Newcastle FC, club fans thinks it's big, but hasn't really shown any signs of greatness since the 90s when they threw the title away because the manager got his head fucked with by the chasing teams manager.

Zeknurn

I hope they fix Backup in Windows 10 because I'm tired of it being some broken ass shit. What's the point of the feature if it hardly works?

Top Bottom