• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3| Apollo has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Podcasts

I asked and was told yet again that podcasts aren't a high priority on Microsoft's list. So don't expect it to change in the foreseeable future. Sorry, guys.

In other news:

I wonder what Microsofts priority list looks like...

homer_simpson31.jpg

homer_simpson31.jpg

homer_simpson31.jpg

homer_simpson31.jpg

homer_simpson31.jpg

2011-12-20-03-356x535.png

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I wish podcast support would at least go back to the way it was with Zune in Canada. Until that gets sorted I my brother is holding off getting WP8.

kharma45

I wish podcast support would at least go back to the way it was with Zune in Canada. Until that gets sorted I my brother is holding off getting WP8.

I wish it would go back to pre-Tango where it at least could automatically download them on the device if you wanted it to rather than having to always sync them yourself.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Eww. Why would anyone want to participate in a thread about that on a video game/technology message board?

You must not venture into the off-topic very much, :lol

Myself I mostly stick to the WP threads, NHL Hockey and some TV Shows. I don't go to the gaming side much anymore.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
They may need to start and OT OT forum. Console wars are annoying and now mobile/computer OS threads are getting worse.

Pretty much. I lurk on both sides, but mostly post in mobile related threads. Videos games aren't that interesting anymore (and I don't have as much time for them).

Same, I don't care for any of the viddya game feuds nowadays. I love all systems equally, and some more equally...

I try to not venture into the OT 'console' wars as much as I can either, because many times the discussions are just as petty as the old viddya game console wars. Best to enjoy what you have AND be critical of everything (especially what you want to succeed).

Same, I don't care for any of the viddya game feuds nowadays. I love all systems equally, and some more equally...

I try to not venture into the OT 'console' wars as much as I can either, because many times the discussions are just as petty as the old viddya game console wars. Best to enjoy what you have AND be critical of everything (especially what you want to succeed).

I'm always critical and snarky of everything. I probably wouldn't survive that long on the gaming side, because it would get me worked up too much. I once tried to explain why people got mad about the Bayonetta 2 exclusivity, even thought I wasn't really interested in the game or that drama. I just lurked, saw the question and expressed it from my point of view, which I found very logical.

Boy, that didn't go well at all. Even a mod jumped on me, explained others how mad I was, and in such an arrogant tone, that it still makes me hate him.

Troll

Banned
I'm always critical and snarky of everything. I probably wouldn't survive that long on the gaming side, because it would get me worked up too much. I once tried to explain why people got mad about the Bayonetta 2 exclusivity, even thought I wasn't really interested in the game or that drama. I just lurked, saw the question and expressed it from my point of view, which I found very logical.

Boy, that didn't go well at all. Even a mod jumped on me, explained others how mad I was, and in such an arrogant tone, that it still makes me hate him.

As soon as mods start like acting like that, what can you do? I mean, if you push back you know that they will just ban you.

As soon as mods start like acting like that, what can you do? I mean, if you push back you know that they will just ban you.

Unless you're a complete badass, though, like what happened to Amir0x. The bards still sing stories of that day.

By the way, I'm still waiting for 7.8., Nokia. Make it happen.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

mods gonna mod. your safe here though. thread's so empty not even juniors come here.

Unless you're a complete badass, though, like what happened to Amir0x. The bards still sing stories of that day.

By the way, I'm still waiting for 7.8., Nokia. Make it happen.

At least you have Nokia phone, and will therefore probably get 7.8 in this decade. HTC devices on the other hand...

Exuro

Mom and I are looking for a new phone. Went to the Verizon store and messed around with the Lumia 822 although there was also an htc which I think was the 8x. Which is better? We didn't get to mess around with the htc.

UraMallas

I think the video game wars will start back up this year. It's died off because of how far into this Gen we are but once Sony and MS show their systems with exclusive games people will pick sides and all Hell will break loose again.

kehs

Banned
hey you are back. but tbh this sounds like "we dont want to shit on google, if we bomb desastrously, we can still chose android and maybe make a nexus device, but windows phone > android all the way, dont get your hopes up, android folks"

Let me dream a nice dream please.

MCD

Messing with an iPhone for my Japan's trip and it's funny how I don't need all the big ass apps that WP is missing. Just grabbing Japan trains/travel apps plus Google maps/translate and that's it.

I am not big into social stuff so WP gave me more than enough apps to cover my needs. Except for games, WP sucks donkey balls for gaming and it's one thing that I want MS and the Xbox team to wake the fuck up and promote more.

Still gonna be using my Lumia to take pictures and flash that red sexy polycarbonate everywhere in Japan.

I have an 8x. What keeps going wrong with it? And how can you switch phones when they break? I thought insurance was like-for-like.

they keep breaking within the return policy so they exchange them at no cost. first one kept getting no sim card error (so I have to reboot it to make it work again), second one had a bad antenna( low to no signal were I had some before), the current one im using is getting that sim card error again.

I have an 8x. What keeps going wrong with it? And how can you switch phones when they break? I thought insurance was like-for-like.

Where I'm from, if a phone goes out for repairs at least 3 times withing a certain period of time (6 months or year), you can ask for a refund/ change phones.

jagowar

Windows Phone tweeted that there is supposed to be some exciting news at CES later today....Sprint announcement?

I'm hoping for the sprint announcement.... and that the lumia 920 is one of the devices coming. By proxy whatever they get is what I will be able to get on ting.

they keep breaking within the return policy so they exchange them at no cost. first one kept getting no sim card error (so I have to reboot it to make it work again), second one had a bad antenna( low to no signal were I had some before), the current one im using is getting that sim card error again.

must be bad luck man--I know no one around me with a bad 8x (and I'm in MS-land)!

Sorry UraMallas and Shuey for the slow alphajax games...I was in Colorado for almost two weeks with nearly no reception at all (1X at our cabin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom