• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Steph is losing her voice. Must have had a busy night.

hmzSZNS_zps31a876a0.gif

Ithil

They are treating a stuffy media crowd like a WWE audience. They're there to wear suits and take notes, WWE.

dream

God I love it when the WWE runs right into people from the real world. Hulk walks out and nobody gives a shit because the audience members are all well-adjusted adults with real lives and real priorities.

jmdajr

God I love it when the WWE runs right into people from the real world. Hulk walks out and nobody gives a shit because the audience members are all well-adjusted adults with real lives and real priorities.

LOL. It's a WWE. Let lose a little. If you can't act ridiculous there where can you?

Cannot wait. Can never be arsed participating in the wrasslin thread but love reading it! I am looking forward to Bray Wyatts match the most.

Preshow Match: Los Matadores vs The Usos vs Rybaxel vs Real Americans
Real Americans

Vickie Guerrero Divas Invitational Championship Match
Whoever in the audience can make it to and from the restrooms before the next match starts.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale
The Miz

The Shield vs Corporate Kane & New Age Outlaws
The Shield

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt
John Cena

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar
Undertaker

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H
Double Disqualification

Batista vs Randy Orton vs (Bryan/Triple H winner)
Batista

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just got word that the prize for the pickem will be amazing. Won't find out until it's over though!

Aiii

So not worth it
Whoever said D-Bry isn't cut out to be a top guy is wrong, this guy is so charismatic, he'd do great on talk shows.

styl3s

If they want a WWE crowd for this they shouldn't schedule it at 11am on a fucking Tuesday
But aren't all their WM conferences at odd fucking times? Because i clearly remember previous conferences being on at odd times and the crowd being into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom