• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

I don't have a problem with the match being competitive

I have a problem with it being boring, and Nak doing fuck all in the match. Here's a few kicks I guess, whatever.

the artist must be seen to be believed

Serviceable match, I think some people just hyped themselves into thinking Nak was gonna somehow bring it for a rather heatless presentation match against Ziggler.
I think some people hyped themselves that their rage at Ziggler was going to somehow manifest in a squash match or Ziggler literally getting his head kicked off.

too late. already been replaced
tumblr_oqa2ifDlnQ1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Don't worry, WWE will probably come for him at some point too.

Big One

Banned
I'm not sure what's surprising about this. Ziggler sucks and can't work worth a shit outside of his own WWE-made style. Everything Ziggler does in the ring looks messy and unrealistic as fuck, while Nakamura is the complete opposite of that in terms of work.

Savitar

Commentary is terrible and JBL actually said something nice about Nakamura at the end?

Is he semi still on good behavior due to the bully thing.

RBH

Ho hum match between Nakamura and Ziggler

Started off slow and Nakamura's offense didn't get as much of a reaction as I'd expect

Sanjuro

No. More like Ziggler is always going to be a mid card jobber and might as well be booked as one. Nak is supposed to be a main eventer known as a vicious striker. The booking was pretty suspect throughout that match.

Feel like you are looking far too into it. I don't see that guy battling John Cena anytime soon.

Kusagari

Nobody cares if the match is even. They just want Nak to go at it with his opponent like he against Sami.

Instead he just hits a couple knees and kicks and then gets beat on most of the match.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
This is what awaits Kenny Omega a year from now.

I love Kenny but dont know if I want him coming. Where he is now he has creative control and its worked out amazing for him, his development and character. The WWE writers suck, and its to structured. Unless he has full creative control when he comes, he can write his own character and can work with like minded people I say stay in japan

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Breezango needs the win but they won't get it

Just seems weird that they book a racist gimmick with the shit going on. But then I guess Vince loves Trump.

Decent match but already the Fashion Police skit shits on it

lol Dolph isn't racist. No part of his gimmick even hints at racist. This was a joke because he feuded with Kalisto and Apollo. How did this become a thing people actually believe is his gimmick?

Bronx-Man

Banned
If these guys are fashionistas, how come they ain't got on any Raf?

No VLONE or Supreme either

at least wrestle in Yohji Yamamato boots, you posers

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Really not surprised the match was dull. Nak has more boring matches than good ones in NXT. Hopefully it'll be better when he matches up against someone better.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah I was super into that promo lol

I love Kenny but dont know if I want him coming. Where he is now he has creative control and its worked out amazing for him, his development and character. The WWE writers suck, and its to structured. Unless he has full creative control when he comes, he can write his own character and can work with like minded people I say stay in japan

Of all the people WWE have signed lately I am not sure any are better in WWE than they were outside it.

A lot of people don't watch stuff that isn't WWE though despite knowing the people outside it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Because they want to sell the division. Asuka booking isn't actually good.

Pretty much this. She needs to drop the title or relinquish it and get the fuck out of NXT. I hate to say it but her super strong booking is the worst thing in the NXT women's division.

Top Bottom