• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

meppi

Sheesh, the camera work is even worse than the last time I bothered to watch WWE.

It's godawful at this point.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Match is alright...

...i guess ine expects more than "alright" with Nakamura. Or at least we used to.

Yeah, as a long time Nakamura fan...

this is...

this is a match...

...I guess.

Nakamura is over with his charisma, entrance etc. He doesn't have to work as hard in ring as he did in Japan. Unless he stops being over he can just phone it in.

Its probably harder for people who watched NJPW for years who have seen his best matches, seeing him sell to Ziggler is just awkward and strange because it isn't really believable.

Doesn't help Ziggler is in X-Pac heat territory.

Nakamura is over with his charisma, entrance etc. He doesn't have to work as hard in ring as he did in Japan. Unless he stops being over he can just phone it in.

Its probably harder for people who watched NJPW for years who have seen his best matches, seeing him sell to Ziggler is just awkward and strange because it isn't really believable.

Doesn't help Ziggler is in X-Pac heat territory.

I mean even in NJPW he would phone it in a lot of the time, so it's not really a surprise here.

Ziggler is competitive no matter who he's in the ring with, including main eventers. Why would Nakamura look weak taking offense from him? lol

Kusagari

I noticed this starting as a trend back in NXT where most of the match would be Nakamura getting beat up while he hits his token spots and then overcomes the odds.

I really don't like it.

tmac456

Just seems absurd they are booking Dolph to have this much offense when in reality Nak is the guy you want main events PPVs going forward. Typical WWE booking I guess.

Nakamura was never gonna squash Ziggler, you act like the guy, shitty as he may be, wasn't in the title picture for both the IC title and WWE Championship just last year.

I mean even in NJPW he would phone it in a lot of the time, so it's not really a surprise here.

I know, I didn't really write that post well. I just mean this match in particular is weird to watch after seeing his so many of his good matches.

He would phone it in during the entire G1 until the last couple of days.

Top Bottom