• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Backlash 2017 |OT| This PPV Brought To You By India

styl3s

Am i drunk or were those entrances dragged out to kill time? They went on about twice as long as they normally do.

This is the big time. Fuck the IWGP.

WWE title is far more prestigious. I mean, Okada defending the IWGP title against the likes of Minoru Suzuki. Meh, please stay tuned for Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahall.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"Nakamura was once the youngest IWGP champ in history BUT THIS IS THE BIG TIME, THIS IS THE MAJOR LEAGUES"

fuck offffffffff, JBL

Can we just get to this already

WelltodoElaborateBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

Commentary likes to mention Ziggler as a two time world champ.
So are they now counting that time he was basically gifted the belt on an episode of Smackdown way back and lost it (though I recall he never really officially had it) the same night? PADDING!

KissVibes

Banned
Is Dolph Ziggler's current character an actual racist? The way he keeps saying boy makes him sound like a villain of the week from some 80s cop show.

Toki767

Commentary likes to mention Ziggler as a two time world champ.
So are they now counting that time he was basically gifted the belt on an episode of Smackdown way back and lost it (though I recall he never really officially had it) the same night? PADDING!
It worked for Orton and HHH when Cena got injured.

Is Dolph Ziggler's current character an actual racist? The way he keeps saying boy makes him sound like a villain of the week from some 80s cop show.

His last few feuds have had him beating up minorities, so probably. They're not going to outright say it, but you know.

It worked for Orton and HHH when Cena got injured.

Yet they seemed to conveniently ignore this until more recently, Ziggler's cash in isn't even him finally getting the belt anymore.
Somehow Ziggler retroactively stays losing, even his big moment is diminished.
...good.

Top Bottom