• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

danowat

Banned
Gross, they've started redirecting links to individual games/items away from xbox.com to the windows store.

Always have problems logging in to the windows store with Cyberfox, never on xbox.com.
This is gonna screw me over at some point. [/moan]
I noticed that this morning, what's that all about? Unified XBO and PC marketplace or something?

Lucifon

Unless I'm missing something it looks like video chat is friends only on Uno for the Xbox One. We should have known Ubi would mess with the classic 360 Uno formula!

Also seems voice chat is either none or friends only. That seriously sucks, Uno was fun because it was a social experience.

U2NUMB

Unless I'm missing something it looks like video chat is friends only on Uno for the Xbox One. We should have known Ubi would mess with the classic 360 Uno formula!

Also seems voice chat is either none or friends only. That seriously sucks, Uno was fun because it was a social experience.

Speaking of which.. still pre order on my console. I thought the revised release date was today?

Vert boil

Released today,

Grow Up - 10$, 843MB.

Prominence Poker - F2P, 6.65GB.
--Chip bundle range from 1$ to 100$

Uno - 10$, 1.63GB.

New DLC,

7 Days to Die
--The Walking Dead Skin Pack 2 - 2$

Van Helsing 2
--THAT Rabbit Minipet - 1$

New Pre-order,

Binaries - 10$

-----
All the gods in Smite are freely available until the 21st.

-----
Yesterday Origins will be coming out October 13th.

Site - Trailer

Montresor

I'm curious what you guys think of these three games that released in the past 1.5 months:

Grow Up
Song of the Deep
Dreamals: Dream Quest

statham

Anyone know how to change your skin color in Prominence Poker?

They also have a sale or a error on the 65,000 chip amount, it should be $5 or 6 bucks but its currently 99 cents. buying 5 of those gives you almost as many chips as the $25 bundle.

edit: Thanks Vert boil!

speedomodel

Anyone know how to change your skin color in Prominence Poker?

They also have a sale or a error on the 65,000 chip amount, it should be $5 or 6 bucks but its currently 99 cents. buying 5 of those gives you almost as many chips as the $25 bundle.

edit: Thanks Vert boil!

Thanks for the heads up on this! Going to grab the chips.

It should be an error since the price is right here (Brazil). The wrong value is US only.

I did not start to play the game yet. Is the payed chips necessary or you can finish the game without spending money?

Vert boil

It should be an error since the price is right here (Brazil). The wrong value is US only.

I did not start to play the game yet. Is the payed chips necessary or you can finish the game without spending money?

Achievement wise it's bananapants even if you drop some serious $$$.
You don't need to spend anything to play through the game. You can casually get 3/5ths of the cheevs easily, 6-7/8ths if you grind a while.

-----
Hisako is the free fighter in Killer Instinct atm.

jesu

Seems to be wrong in the UK too, 79p here for the Enforcer Bundle.
65,000 chips instead of 10,000.
I bought one.

Gona jump on that chip price of its still there when I get home haha. I enjoyed what I played yesterday

Played the demo of Kingdom: New Lands and it was pretty fun. Wish it was longer than 30mim though...EA Access spoils me :p

Flux

Only Ubisoft can screw up the video game version of a board game.

Uno is way worse than the 360 game. I believe it's also their current Gen tetris and monopoly that run poorly.

Earthlock: Festival of magic is released september 1 as part of Games with gold
Source

Edit: cant spell really :(
Really happy for the Devs, but as a backer I kind of feel conflicted about it. On one hand I shouldnt complain that a game I wanted to release so much that I backed it is going to be getting even more recognition, but part of me is now thinking its kind of messed up that I paid for it when I could have been cheap and not.

Edit: I read in the backer updates that they are adding an option for you to choose their second Earthlock game they will work on after this as your "version" in the survey if you want. Kinda cool I guess.

Edit 2: upon further thought I'm probably over reacting. I read their backer update on the topic and the reasoning makes sense. I'm cool with it

Really happy for the Devs, but as a backer I kind of feel conflicted about it. On one hand I shouldnt complain that a game I wanted to release so much that I backed it is going to be getting even more recognition, but part of me is now thinking its kind of messed up that I paid for it when I could have been cheap and not.

Edit: I read in the backer updates that they are adding an option for you to choose their second Earthlock game they will work on after this as your "version" in the survey if you want. Kinda cool I guess.

Edit 2: upon further thought I'm probably over reacting. I read their backer update on the topic and the reasoning makes sense. I'm cool with it

You helped it get made, and PC/PS4 owners will still get their 'moneys worth', as it were. I read some KS comments that were batshit raging about this, which seems a little off.

zorbsie

Momentum is bad. I was hoping for a Marble Blast Ultra/Super Monkey Ball but this is not it. Controls with both the movement and the camera feel really poor. And on top of that after playing for 20 minutes I had a splitting headache. It's was only $10, but I still feel like I wasted my money on this one. Sad because I really wanted to like it.

I've got some existing credit on my account that's set to expire at the end of the month. My question is, if I pre-order Jotun, will the credit be removed immediately or will it only be deducted days before the game is released (and thus lose my credit)?

They've changed when credit cards are charged, but I'm not sure about existing credit on the account.

I've got some existing credit on my account that's set to expire at the end of the month. My question is, if I pre-order Jotun, will the credit be removed immediately or will it only be deducted days before the game is released (and thus lose my credit)?

They've changed when credit cards are charged, but I'm not sure about existing credit on the account.

I used credit to pre-order FH3 (including a few promo dollars) as soon as it was available, and MS deducted it right away.

U2NUMB

Momentum is bad. I was hoping for a Marble Blast Ultra/Super Monkey Ball but this is not it. Controls with both the movement and the camera feel really poor. And on top of that after playing for 20 minutes I had a splitting headache. It's was only $10, but I still feel like I wasted my money on this one. Sad because I really wanted to like it.

I agree with this... was super let down at how it controlled and did nothing to scratch the itch that I was hoping it would.

RedStep

I agree with this... was super let down at how it controlled and did nothing to scratch the itch that I was hoping it would.

Yup, the level of disgust with the controls and camera were nigh-unprecedented for me. This is not the Marble Blast you're looking for.

Not so fast.

In his case, he had the cost of the entire game in his Microsoft balance. In this case, Microsoft takes the entire balance right then and there for preorder.

I've got about $30 credit and half of that is set to expire. I figured that if it wasn't completely covered with credit that they'd wait to withdrawal from both credit and bank account.

And thanks for the customer service tip.

Top Bottom