• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Deco Digital just announced their ID@Xbox game, due January 2015. Uses Unreal 4.

Pneuma Breath of Life

http://www.pneumabreathoflife.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHconkhGrgU

"Explore the ontological mystery of the Breath of Life."

Pneuma: Breath of Life is an enthralling first person puzzler putting gamers' minds to the test in a visually stunning world using Unreal Engine 4 and Physically Based Rendering. Pneuma provides players with an unrivalled sense of adventure and a relentless determination to solve each puzzle and progress through a story of self-discovery, exploring the fundamental nature of being.

Play as a god, 'Pneuma', and listen to his comical self-obsessed inner monologue whilst he takes you on a journey exploring and traversing his puzzling world. Rack your brain and progress through a series of environmental challenges that require perception, observation, and lateral thinking skills to succeed. Lift bridges, rotate platforms and unlock gigantic doors all with the power of your mind. This game isn't about your skill with a controller, it's about how you perceive and analyse situations.

Push your brain to its limits in this exciting new first person puzzler as Pneuma contemplates the nature of reality and you explore the ontological mystery of the Breath of Life.

MacBosse

Angry Birds Star Wars was $49.99 now $25.00

What made me go WOW here was not the pricedrop (though massive) but the initial price. 50 bucks for Angry Birds? Lord.

jpatez34

Neo Member
If your part of the XBox Update Preview programme you can download the EA Access client and once signed up can install FIFA 14, Peggle 2, Madden NFL & Battlefield 4 all for £3.99 per month!

I'm gonna need to buy an external HD for all the upcoming games!

eastx

If your part of the XBox Update Preview programme you can download the EA Access client and once signed up can install FIFA 14, Peggle 2, Madden NFL & Battlefield 4 all for £3.99 per month!

I'm gonna need to buy an external HD for all the upcoming games!

That has been announced for days, dude. It's a pretty good deal.

statham

Oh hell yes. I'd pay a buck for this for sure. Curious to see if ID@Xbox will let you sell games for that cheap though with Gamerscore and everything involved(?)

Edit: fixed mobile spelling

from reddit:
Jamezila 2 points an hour ago

I haven't gotten it okayed with ID@Xbox yet. I wanted to gauge interest. Otherwise, it's weirdly close to done. Just got music implemented!

chris_charlaID@Xbox Program Director [score hidden] 12 minutes ago

I bet a game like that would get concept approved pretty quickly.
Oh yes.

eastx

Oh hell yes. I'd pay a buck for this for sure. Curious to see if ID@Xbox will let you sell games for that cheap though with Gamerscore and everything involved(?)

He might just include the extra content from the Windows Phone version "Zombies on the Phone," which costs $3. The WP version is actually really good except for spotty controls - see my review. Would be great to have the same three games on Xbox One but with co-op like the original XBLA game.

Edit: James actually said maybe to someone asking about the phone stuff, which is encouraging.

arhra

Just spotted this on Reddit: Officially Announcing Crabitron Kinect for Xbox One

TwoLivesLeft said:
Just to give you guys some background on the game, the original was on iOS and has a unique control scheme where you pinch to control a Giant Space Crab's claws. Some people at the time mentioned that it would be really cool on Xbox with the Kinect. Unfortunately there wasn't a viable route for us to bring the game to Xbox and the original Kinect was too unreliable for this type of gameplay.

Skip forward to the Kinect 2 and ID@Xbox and we had a viable route to getting the game on Xbox One. We built a prototype using the old Kinect hardware and used that to secure a place in ID@Xbox and get Dev Kits. Here is what the prototype looked like to give you an idea of the type of gameplay we are working on: Prototype Video

TLDR: Giant Space Crab Shenanigans with Kinect

The dev has replied to some questions and comments in the reddit thread, too.

Coming first to Xbox One (on consoles anyway)

Below (Capybara Games)
Blues and Bullets (A Crowd of MOnsters)
Cuphead (Studio MHDR)
Dungeon of the Endless (Amplitude Studios)
Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 (Halfbrick)
Funk of Titans (A Crowd of Monsters)
Ghost of a Tale (SeithCG)
Goat Simulator (Coffee Stain Studios)
Gunscape (Blowfish Studios)
#IDARB (Other Ocean)
Inside (Playdead)
Knight Squad (Chainawesome Games)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Asteroid Base)
Massive Chalice (Doublefine)
No Time to Explain (tinyBuildGames)
Plague Inc: Evolved (Ndemic Creations)
Pneuma: Breath of Life (Deco Digital)
Rivals of Aether (Dan Fornace)
SlashDash (Nevernaut games)
Smite (Hi-Rez Studios)
Space Engineers (Keen Software House)
Spectra (Gateway Interactive)
SpeedRunners (tinyBuildGames)
Superhot (Superhot Team)
The Escapists (Team17)
Threes! (Sirvo)
Volgarr the Viking (Crazy Viking Studios)

Volgarr the Viking is in certification and ratings and should be out soon too. I'll update the OP later

Montage

Coming first to Xbox One (on consoles anyway)

Below (Capybara Games)
Blues and Bullets (A Crowd of MOnsters)
Cuphead (Studio MHDR)
Dungeon of the Endless (Amplitude Studios)
Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 (Halfbrick)
Funk of Titans (A Crowd of Monsters)
Ghost of a Tale (SeithCG)
Goat Simulator (Coffee Stain Studios)
Gunscape (Blowfish Studios)
#IDARB (Other Ocean)
Inside (Playdead)
Knight Squad (Chainawesome Games)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Asteroid Base)
Massive Chalice (Doublefine)
No Time to Explain (tinyBuildGames)
Plague Inc: Evolved (Ndemic Creations)
Pneuma: Breath of Life (Deco Digital)
Rivals of Aether (Dan Fornace)
SlashDash (Nevernaut games)
Smite (Hi-Rez Studios)
Space Engineers (Keen Software House)
Spectra (Gateway Interactive)
SpeedRunners (tinyBuildGames)
Superhot (Superhot Team)
The Escapists (Team17)
Threes! (Sirvo)
Volgarr the Viking (Crazy Viking Studios)

Volgarr the Viking is in certification and ratings and should be out soon too. I'll update the OP later

Montage

Fruit Ninja Kinect 2!! Thanks for this list, that is what I have been asking for and thought they day would never come, whoever made this happen needs a cookie.

Chris Charla also said during the conference that all of Team17's games would be coming to Xbox One. They have about 6 other games they publish for other indie devs that could still be coming if true!

Less than I expected. I'll probably wait for reviews and impressions. I'm interested, but my gaming budget is stretched thin this month: D3, Metro Redux and the unexpected MGS:GZ purchase.

Updated the OP for The Golf Club date/price and added in the list of games from the conference.

If anyone browses and finds something either in there twice or not on the list let me know.

love ea pricing.

Titanfall on the UK marketplace is £55, most other main titles are £49, so our titanfall discount means the game is £28 over the $25 price.

Digital pricing need to change, be global or something.

Pinball FX2 is downloadable if you search for it. Release date says Aug 28 but can download. Just Bing Pinball FX2 and the free hub should be the first option.

Do you get a price break on tables you own on the 360 at all?
They delayed it so that they could add table transfer so you can transfer your tables for free. Not sure if it's in this yet though, haven't heard anything about a public release. You can fire it up and check though and let us know!

Rocketz

Interesting, the Plants vs Zombies table was listed for me then I backed out to the main menu and when I went back in it's gone now.

According to Zen it's rolling out officially so everything should be working :).

Weird about the table thing with PvZ, maybe try restarting console(?) ---- Love that table haha

Chucker

Can't find PvZ anywhere and my Star Wars tables didn't seem to transfer. The marvel ones I bought and the core pack work fine though.
Edit: Looks like Iron Man and Spider-Man are MIA along with Street Fighter II

Ducayne

Is Dance Central known as being better than Just Dance? I just bough Just Dance 2014 But have yet to try it but I certainly trust the Harmonix team. Not sure if I like the pricing structure though...

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Can't find PvZ anywhere and my Star Wars tables didn't seem to transfer. The marvel ones I bought and the core pack work fine though.
Edit: Looks like Iron Man and Spider-Man are MIA along with Street Fighter II

For PvZ, they did mention not all tables would be ready day1. I'm guessing ones not even greyed out on the list just aren't ready yet. I miss sf2 as well, and even though earth defense force is findable as an additional add-on on the store page, it's not available on list or through search.

downloaded Pinball, bought star wars table. Game is alright (never played 360 ver)

Is Dance Central known as being better than Just Dance? I just bough Just Dance 2014 But have yet to try it but I certainly trust the Harmonix team. Not sure if I like the pricing structure though...

Dance Central is the best Kinect game

eastx

Agreed with Big Jeffrey - Dance Central is a lot better than Just Dance. DC will actually make you a better dancer and has great dance choeography. JD is more for laughs, and most of the songs are covers. Also, being able to buy songs for the same game over and over (DC) is a lot nicer than having Just Dance DLC not transferring between each year's release.

Chucker

For PvZ, they did mention not all tables would be ready day1. I'm guessing ones not even greyed out on the list just aren't ready yet. I miss sf2 as well, and even though earth defense force is findable as an additional add-on on the store page, it's not available on list or through search.
Considering the previous alternative, I'll take what I got with a smile.

Alx

It's the general opinion, at least on NeoGaf, but I don't share it. I think Just Dance is more entertaining, with crazier moves and better music selection. But I suppose Dance Central feels more like doing a real dance routine.
I'll still get DC because at that price you can cherry pick a few songs and have a good package for a low price.

eastx

It's the general opinion, at least on NeoGaf, but I don't share it. I think Just Dance is more entertaining, with crazier moves and better music selection. But I suppose Dance Central feels more like doing a real dance routine.
I'll still get DC because at that price you can cherry pick a few songs and have a good package for a low price.

Don't forget the covers!

Also, the Just Dance UI is generally horrendous. Just Dance's videos are more fun for bystanders to watch though, and it supported 4-player before Dance Central.

Top Bottom