• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

JlNX

Probably a post about what he will be doing at Gamescom, since he was having meetings with Phil about it because he couldn't go.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
It could be, but you would think these people would have a better idea of what things they say could mean to fans.

That's what I mean... they are practically trolling us with teases. It really isn't good to do to those people who hang on every tweet hoping for pre order news/information. They do not have a better idea of what things they say does to fans or they just don't care that they're doing it.

Drewfonse

I hate to bump this thread, but is there any way someone could just make a general X1X discussion thread? Isn't this thread supposed to be for a heads up on preorders?

It's unlikely they do pre-orders now before Gamescom. It's only a couple of weeks away and they might as well do it when they have more peoples attention. IMO.

Darklor01

It's unlikely they do pre-orders now before Gamescom. It's only a couple of weeks away and they might as well do it when they have more peoples attention. IMO.

Maybe true, but they should make a statement like, please join us at Gamescom for XBOX One X pre order details. People would then stop hanging on every single tweet, post or Website and relax a bit. For those of us who just want to get the pre order done with, it is practically on a trolling level with announcements being done like Mike just did. "10 Minutes..." is really a troll level tweet given what was shared instead of pre order information.

kevin1025

Banned
Maybe true, but they should make a statement like, please join us at Gamescom for XBOX One X pre order details. People would then stop hanging on every single tweet, post or Website and relax a bit. For those of us who just want to get the pre order done with, it is practically on a trolling level with announcements being done like Mike just did. "10 Minutes..." is really a troll level tweet given what was shared instead of pre order information.

Soon, though!

Darklor01

I've decided to start tweeting to Phil Spencer and company "Soon" and nothing else every day until they announce it. It will accomplish nothing, but on some level, I'll enjoy doing it.

Bump this thread one. more. time.

Samuel-L_-Jackson-Playbill-Headshot.jpg

Isurus

Ah fuck the bumping of this thread. The fact we can't preorder this yet has moved from comical to down right stupid. Just annoying

Maybe they are putting up all these preorders as a lead up to the One X going on preorder at noon. Better keep your eyes peeled because it will be crazy.

I keep saying that this thread is just general discussion at this point and people shouldn't get too worked up when it gets bumped. Despite that, every single time I see this on the front page I get excited. Le sigh...

Syrus

Banned
Where are you guys going to pre order at? Will you be trading your current xbox in?

I need to know of trade in programs before.

I guess I could pre order on Amazon and cancel amytime right?

Where are you guys going to pre order at? Will you be trading your current xbox in?

I'll be getting mine at Gamestop. I have one across the street from where I work so it'll make it nice and easy to pick my console up. I plan to sell my 500Gb One S and 1Tb external drive and hopefully get at least $150 for the combo.

No idea on trade-in promos. We might see some once pre-orders go live and again on or near the actual release date.

Bsigg12

Gamestop with the credit I got from the crazy tradein promotion.

With Amazon you can do that and they don't charge you until it ships so you could always have it as a backup like I do.

EB in Canada. Makes it easy to trade in stuff towards it.

Most likely Amazon if it doesn't sell out in 30 seconds. I had planned to get the Xbox One S (really wanted the blue and grey ones) but I said the hell with it and just decided to wait on the X.

I am buying from Amazon or Best Buy. I am trading my current system in.

Top Bottom