• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe was Kobe in limited minutes
Bynum beasting on the boards
Ron shutting down JJ
Pau did his thing
Lamar working hard

BRING ON THE HEAT

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dammit you have to make those open threes.

LOL at that wade foul

Owzers

Flash said:
what happened? i missed it lol

Someone needs to make a gif of it please :) I barely saw it, Lebron was dribbling and the announcers said he made a crossover move and Batum stumbled over his feet and slid back several feet as a result, all the way off the court.

SephCast said:
Wow, I had no idea that Heat fans chant MVP for both Wade and LeBron.

They did against the Bulls but the chants came first for LeBron and then for Wade later on.

They were more pronounced for LeBron than for Wade, kind of fitting the results of their last shots.

LMA guarding Wade at the three point line with no help, Bron goes one on five against Portland's best defender instead, he is playing like such a dumbass right now.

Booshka

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
LMA guarding Wade at the three point line with no help, Bron goes one on five against Portland's best defender instead, he is playing like such a dumbass right now.
Like a Bron?

Cloudy

Banned
Wallace on the Blazers is pretty scary. This team and Memphis are gonna make some top seed shit their pants come April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom