• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Are the heat going to cry again after losing tonight and against the lakers next game?

Huge game for the rockets tonight. Have to pull out a win.

Cloudy said:
Wallace on the Blazers is pretty scary. This team and Memphis are gonna make some top seed shit their pants come April

All the more reason for LAL to get matched up against New Orleans Hornets!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
numble said:
Blazers make a ton of dangerous passes while in the air--is this on purpose?
No. They're doing it tonight moreso than usual. Miami seemingly does it a lot on purpose.

No way the Heat lose this game.

Portland is good team but they're really playing that great tonight. The Heat shouldn't be losing this game.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
reilo said:
Roy to Wallace <3

I wonder if Roy could become a full time PG during his career and if that would be better on his body

Black Mamba said:
Pau has now won in every arena as a Laker. Strange that this is the one arena Lakers hadn't won a game in.

His 2nd game as a Laker was in Atlanta. The lost the game after the team got scared of the Hawks blocking their shots in the 3rd quarter. The was the day after Kobe screwed up his finger on Kidd's jersey the night before.

Owzers

Portland does look terrible though, they just aren't getting any easy buckets.

edit: Just keep letting Wallace shoot.

LovingSteam said:
Heat are winning this game. If they win tonight they're winning Thurs vs the Lakers too.

And how exactly do those two games relate to each other? Or is this something straight out of your ass as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom