• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Black Mamba said:
Bibby is the MVP for Portland. :lol

Such a horrible defender. What a mistake signing him was.
Yup. Bibby is old as fuck, after one or two games with the Wizards it was clear to me he was totally done. Surprised Miami fell for it TBH.

Cloudy

Banned
With Phil talkin' smack on the Heat and their 5th straight loss tonight Lakers are gonna get their best shot on Thursday lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
benita said:
How are the Blazers at making their FT's in the clutch?

Mac 10 teams like his mentor's team (Karl) are always top in FT% so your question seems really stupid..

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
EL HEAT? MORE LIKE L HEAT BITCHES.

Portland has won 7 straight on the road, and back-to-back in ORL/MIA. Amazing win. I don't give a shit if Miami has lost four (now five) straight. This had every making of a bad blowout for Miami. Wade and Lebron combined for 69 points and the team still failed to reach 100 points.

Amazing play by Portland.

Spooks

CaZCk.jpg

benita

Banned
Blackace said:
Mac 10 teams like his mentor's team (Karl) are always top in FT% so your question seems really stupid..

What does this sentence even mean?

Anyway, i'm pretty sure the Heat are going to destroy the Lakers again for some reason.

Can we remove the Heat from the list of elite teams?

How often has a top tier team gone on a 5 game losing streak this late in the season? And if the Lakers don't lay an egg, it could easily be a 6 game losing streak.

reilo said:
EL HEAT? MORE LIKE L HEAT BITCHES.

Portland has won 7 straight on the road, and back-to-back in ORL/MIA. Amazing win. I don't give a shit if Miami has lost four (now five) straight. This had every making of a bad blowout for Miami. Wade and Lebron combined for 69 points and the team still failed to reach 100 points.

Amazing play by Portland.

You may want to tell LMA to wipe the Bosh off his shoe.

Anth0ny

that broadcast was amazing. Webber and McHale trolling the Heat the whole night was hysterical.

now the Lakers are gonna smash them by 50 on thursday... I'd imagine Riley takes over at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom