• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland went on a 15-4 run in the last three minutes of the game. Clutch.

LovingSteam said:
Your anger is getting the best of you sweet pea.

I'm not even angry; in fact, I'm sitting here about to enjoy the rest of my night by watching the rest of the games with some food. I know that you're trying to provoke me, I'm not that stupid. In fact I didn't even say a single thing and you're calling me out of the blue asking me what my excuse is.

You've told me I'm crying, and you've told me I'm angry. What's next?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Blackace said:
L HEAT?

I am all for photoshops shitting on the Heat or whoever.. but at least be funny.. :(

I believe that E was cut out, It was latin night in the nba when they played the bulls.

El Heat
Los Bulls

:)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
reilo said:
He's trying to troll. Roy is one of his favorite players. Don't let him fool you :p

Yeah players are can do almost everything awesome are always boring..

So if we send Mike Miller to life/basketball/career/anything rehab right now and get him back in year 3 of his 5 year contract, it's still a discount right?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Doc Holliday said:
I believe that E was cut out, It was latin night in the nba when they played the bulls.

El Heat
Los Bulls

:)

And it is still a crappy shop and caption.. :(

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Meier said:

old joke :D
2mxrcew.jpg

The Stealth Fox

Blackace said:
Yeah players are can do almost everything awesome are always boring..

I like him, but it's really sad. He's SO slow.

He used to be silky smooth slow and wasn't as boring to watch, but his mobility has gone down the toilet.

He can still contribute because he does other things very well, and that will make him last, but I don't think he'll ever be the star he once was.

And blackace I know you're biased because he's a seattle boy.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The fake Aldridge Twitter is awesome:

@aidridge_12 said:
It looks like @Kingjames has given up on tweeting, must be too busy crying.
@aidridge_12 said:
I can hear @KingJames crying from our locker room #winning

SoulPlaya said:
06 Heat were a surprise?

The 06 Heat beating the Pistons (who were widely considered the best team in the league, and were two-time defending EC champions) was a massive upset, yes. It was the first year of Shaq's decline, they were worse than the previous year, and they gambled on a group of role players (Posey, Kapono, Payton, Walker, J Will) to put them over the top.

Sharp

It's too bad DY isn't around BTW, I think he would have enjoyed watching Wall turn over the ball virtually every time he touched it, brick wide-open layups, and get shown up by Jordan motherfucking Crawford while losing by 30 to the worst offensive team in the league.

giri

ph33nix said:
So if we send Mike Miller to life/basketball/career/anything rehab right now and get him back in year 3 of his 5 year contract, it's still a discount right?
Has there been a reason given why he's shooting so bad? still injured or just straight up sucking?

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I agree with Stephen A.

Win, lose or draw, this is the Dwayne Wade I want/expect to see. So long as Wade plays like this, the Heat will be okay. This is HIS team. 33 minutes ago via HootSuite
Don't worry about this Heat loss....or the one coming against the Lakers on Thursday. Wade has grown impatient. GREAT sign. They'll be fine. 27 minutes ago via HootSuite

Wade looks fired up. Time for Lady Bosh to fall in line though. Absolutely pathetic performance tonight.

giri said:
Has there been a reason given why he's shooting so bad? still injured or just straight up sucking?

Well he severely injured a thumb ligament which hasn't fully healed. Sorta the same way James Jones sucked when he was here his first two years and is shooting better now.

Still, I don't think that's contributed to it. I think Mike's just freaked out. His outside shots seem to be too strong and when he's inside the arc he forces action. He is basically crumbling under pressure I think.

Cerrius said:
I agree with Stephen A.

Wade looks fired up. Time for Lady Bosh to fall in line though. Absolutely pathetic performance tonight.

I was going to say this too. I'm glad Wade finally blew up in the 4th tonight. Unfortunately others shit bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom