• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
soundscream said:
knicks.gif

Must you always troll us?[/URL

Oh no! The Knicks are .05% better!! The horror!

The Chosen One said:
Tied for 5th now.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
benita said:
What does this sentence even mean?

Teams that are coached by Nate McMillan and Karl ALWAYS are near the top of the league in FT %

So it means they always make a high clip of ft even in crunch time..

feel free to ask any other basic basketball questions you may have..

I dont even feel that angry, I feel nothing. The same way I felt about the Dolphins after they broke my heart to many times.

I just want the playoffs to start, if we lose we lose but at least it means something.

reilo

Boombloxer said:
You may want to tell LMA to wipe the Bosh off his shoe.
I heard he sent a bucket to the Heat locker-room to collect all of their tears so he can wash him off.

Blackace

The Chosen One said:
Can we remove the Heat from the list of elite teams?

How often has a top tier team gone on a 5 game losing streak this late in the season? And if the Lakers don't lay an egg, it could easily be a 6 game losing streak.

The "shut up and jam" era Phx Suns send their regards..

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Must win game for the Lakers against the Heat.

If anything, Phil will play mindgames and tell the Lakers to get blown out on purpose, so they can be underestimated moving forward.

MPW

Cloudy said:
Kobe was Kobe in limited minutes
Bynum beasting on the boards
Ron shutting down JJ
Pau did his thing
Lamar working hard

BRING ON THE HEAT

bosh will drop 81 on lakers

Blackace

MiamiWesker said:
I dont even feel that angry, I feel nothing. The same way I felt about the Dolphins after they broke my heart to many times.

I just want the playoffs to start, if we lose we lose but at least it means something.

The difference is the Dolphins have not even been close to the position where they were considered to be elite for years..

MiamiWesker said:

I've learned long time ago with Miami sports is that to not let emotions cloud my judgement and just have fun with whatever meltdowns(Dolphins for the last decade) or surprises (like the 03 Marlins and the 06 Heat) come our way

diehard

Fleer
I missed the game, was Lebron as good as the stats say? Does the team outside of Wade and James suck that bad?.

.. how did they not shoot more FT's than portland?

Blackace

LovingSteam said:
Your anger is getting the best of you sweet pea.

Yo.. remember the titans? TCB? Dream? Let's not have another "issue"

SoulPlaya

more money than God
CherryWoodFuton said:
I've learned long time ago with Miami sports is that to not let emotions cloud my judgement and just have fun with whatever meltdowns(Dolphins for the last decade) or surprises (like the 03 Marlins and the 06 Heat) come our way
06 Heat were a surprise?

reilo

dIEHARD said:
I missed the game, was Lebron as good as the stats say? Does the team outside of Wade and James suck that bad?.

.. how did they not shoot more FT's than portland?
Almost airballed a wide-open three that would have kept them in the game, got his shit swatted at the rim, got burned on defense by Wallace and bricked free-throws.
zero margin said:
That's his game. You new to this shooty hopps stuff?
He's trying to troll. Roy is one of his favorite players. Don't let him fool you :p

KingGondo

Banned
The Stealth Fox said:
Also, watching Brandon Roy play is almost as exciting as watching paint dry.
He's hobbled. His knee is gone. At least he seems to be accepting his new role.

And yes, Bosh is terrible. I can't believe that he was among the most coveted FAs in that class.

Pillow soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom