• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, Kobe got hacked on that one FT turnaround no call that he made. haha.

Rebounding an issue again. Not sure why. Up 9. Roddy has played poorly this half for Dallas.

Seeing Marion score a lot sure is strange. Normally Lamar eats him for lunch, but I guess he's more of a SF now and they aren't matched up much.

Cloudy

Banned
I'm glad Phil learned from the last game and realizes that Fish can't play heavy mins vs this team

BTW, I have a good stream if anyone needs it

Strange officiating here. No blocking to end the half? Kobe shoved in the back on a dunk.

6 point lead at the half. Friggan' Marion making a running bank.

Cloudy said:
I don't get the strategy of pressuring Barrea. We WANT him shooting as opposed to Dirk, Marion or Terry. WTF

Well, I think if Kobe backed off too much it makes the screen off Dirk too easy. That said, he definitely pressured him too early and too close IMO. It's weird to see Kobe defending him. I'd rather have Blake doing it in that spot, I think.

But Marion made a pretty tough shot. Some better rebounding and hopefully some fairer calls to come in the 2nd half.

Omiee said:
yeah we still have to rebound the ball better, part from that i think we played decently.

Dallas shooting sub 40%, Lakers close to 50%. Should be more than a 6 point lead. rebounds and a couple missed FTs hurt.

Do the same defensively (but rebound better) in the 2nd half, please.

I think KG-Shaq is the greatest frontcourt combination you could make in the post merger era. Those guys would complement each other so well. That Celtics frontcourt would be so amazing if they were in their prime.

Supposedly, Barnes is still in the locker room. not sure why. Hope it's nothing.

Also, Odom probably needs stitches after the game.

Now Barnes on the bench with knee on ice. Ugh, not good. might be unavailable.

SamuraiX-

Kings outscored 31 to 18 in the 4th quarter in a very winnable game.

28uomo.gif

Branduil

Mavs playing like the pieces of trash they are. Only Marion is doing anything. I can't wait for Carlisle to get fired at the end of the year.

sigh. Ron should have taken that 3 that led to the fast break instead of swinging it there.

Then Bynum missed Artest open in the corner. Both mistakes hurt us.

Friggan' Marion is killing em. I can't remember the last time he played this well vs. LAL.

Kobe can't get a single call in this game. It's pretty absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom