• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

kobe is shooting horrible, cant get stops. and dallas is playing better d than we are.
but man marion stepped up for his team.

i hope kobe is fine

wow Blake. 3 3s and almost hit an 80 foot 3.

FRIGGAN' MARION. He's just putting back his own misses, now. 8 points, should be 10.

Can't believe they finally got a foul called in their favor.

diehard

Fleer
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
bitter delusion is bitter delusion

You must have missed the first half where he torched your sorry ass team like he was playing at Chuck E. Cheese.
Oh no he hit wide open three's... then continued to chuck and turn it over. 118 points and your star PG has 4 assists in 38 minutes, pathetic.

dIEHARD said:
Oh no he hit wide open three's... then continued to chuck and turn it over. 118 points and your star PG has 4 assists in 38 minutes, pathetic.

mJ5jV.jpg

I am convinced you people live on stats and not winning.

dIEHARD said:
I agree, Thibbs for COTY.

So bitter.

Tell that to San Antonio, Miami, Los Angles, Boston and all the other teams Rose dominated.

Impossible to guard.

But lacks Nash numbers:(

(only player to be top 10 in points and assists)

What a big man move by Andrew! Great D by him, Lamar, and Barnes here (minus Barnes stupid push).

Too bad Drew's FT shooting powers are in his luggage.

diehard

Fleer
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
So bitter.

Tell that to San Antonio, Miami, Los Angles, Boston and all the other teams Rose dominated.

Impossible to guard.

But lacks Nash numbers:(

(only player to be top 10 in points and assists)
I asked OKC and Charlotte and they told me he was a chucker.

dIEHARD said:
I asked OKC and Charlotte and they told me he was a chucker.

You're not even trying now but at least you're consistent, you were one that said Deron didn't drive out Sloan yet he was booted out of Utah almost immediately after Sloan "resigned".

Have fun with Devin, maybe he'll put up some killer stats for your fantasy mind/team.

Utah: home of denial...........except when the other team has the ball.

Lamar taking control of the offense. I like it. Setting people up, now Blake doing the same. Might be the best I've seen Blake play on offense this season.

I would see if they can ride this without Kobe for a couple more minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom