• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard

Fleer
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
You're not even trying now but at least you're consistent, you were one that said Deron didn't drive out Sloan yet he was booted out of Utah almost immediately after Sloan "resigned".

Have fun with Devin, maybe he'll put up some killer stats for your fantasy mind/team.
What does that have to do with Rose's upcoming faux-mvp award?

WTF how is that a foul on Pau? They're giving Dirk FTs on what? Holy fuck, refs.

Dirk is incredible. I have no idea how he makes those shots of Bynum/Pau.

SamuraiX-

It's too late.

Carlisle waited way too long to put Dirk back in.

And there is no fucking excuse for having Brian Cardinal out on the floor in the 4th quarter.

Omiee said:
im getting pissed, what is up with the refs this game.

I generally don't like to complain about the refs in general (sure a call here and there) but this game has been terribly one-sided in favor of the Mavs. Not sure what is going on.

Black Mamba said:
I generally don't like to complain about the refs in general (sure a call here and there) but this game has been terribly one-sided in favor of the Mavs. Not sure what is going on.

The road.

Artest has played well in general.

I still don't get taking Drew out. Phil called a Pau iso originally and if Bynum is in then Dirk has to guard Pau, not Tyson. That is a coaching mistake.

Bynum should be in for defense, here. There's no excuse for him to be on the bench.

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
I still don't get taking Drew out. Phil called a Pau iso originally and if Bynum is in then Dirk has to guard Pau, not Tyson. That is a coaching mistake.

Bynum should be in for defense, here. There's no excuse for him to be on the bench.

i tend to trust what ever phil does lol.

Omiee

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF STEP THE FUCK UP LA, i realy dont get how this game is this fucking close.
i hate fisher

PAU YOU FUCKING IDOT

I cannot believe Fisher wasted that entire possession AND shot early. holy hell.

Why did Phil take Blake out who was playing well.

Now Lamar should be in to defend the 3 point shot. Wow. missed FTs, horrible officiating, and idiot Fisher could cost them the 2 seed to end this game.

Andrew challenge and rebound. now make at least 1.

SamuraiX-

25te2b7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom