• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

MAN I FUCKING HATE FISHER, and pau always tends to miss one 1ft's in the end of the game.
mavs never lead with more than 1 point yet they are so close at winning this

HAHAHAHAHA TERRY

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
SephCast said:
I was at the Bulls Jazz tonight for that 20th anniversary celebration. Lots of man tears welling up in my eyes.

Kind of a dick move for Jordan to say the current Bulls could win 6 more. Like, "The Bobcats are a silly hobby I like to have."

aznpxdd

SamuraiX- said:
25te2b7.jpg

:lol

Omiee

HAHAHAHAH TERRY YOU FUCKING CLOWN, and gotta love bynum for stepping up with his ft's at the end of the game
nice win LA

Omiee

Black Mamba said:
This will never get old. Love it.

Now, one back of the 2 seed with the tiebreaker game in Staples.

no fucking way we lose that game, we have a pretty decent schedule from now on so i give us good chanses at taking that 2nd seed

Branduil

This better shut up anybody from talking about the Mavs as a contender. Totally exposed tonight. JET is the biggest loser in basketball history.

Omiee

Branduil said:
This better shut up anybody from talking about the Mavs as a contender. Totally exposed tonight. JET is the biggest loser in basketball history.

yeah dallas will def lose to the lakers in a 7 game series if it comes to that.

Branduil said:

Roddy played like shit tonight. You got to at least admit that. I agree with you on him not playing enough (I think he's a good player), but he was awful tonight.

Branduil

Black Mamba said:
Roddy played like shit tonight. You got to at least admit that. I agree with you on him not playing enough (I think he's a good player), but he was awful tonight.
No surprise Carlisle's probably destroyed his confidence. Probably told him to shoot more jumpers too like the rest of the team.

Brian Cardinal had zero rebounds in 17 minutes lol. I can't think of superstar with worse coaching/supporting cast.

Black Mamba said:
Lamar taking control of the offense. I like it. Setting people up, now Blake doing the same. Might be the best I've seen Blake play on offense this season.

I would see if they can ride this without Kobe for a couple more minutes.

When Kobe is gone It gives Odom and everyone else room to breath. Instead of play becoming okay how can we get the ball to Kobe its just becomes about reading the defense. I swear the screens and setups were some of the best I have seen from the Lakers all season.

Another thing how the fu#$ did Kobe come back in the game. I have rolled my ankle like that and I was out for 2 weeks. I know it was still warm and he could hobble on it but he came back like nothing happened. Determination + drugs is a potent combo. I also found it funny that it appeared he rolled the ankle from trying to fake a foul and his flailing arm and leg routine ended up actually hurting him.

Also Dirk is so damn good. That guy never gets enough respect.

Branduil

I see Kobe had another crap game. Difference is he actually has a legit team around him and a HOF coach. If only Dirk got a chance at that.

CB3 said:
What made Drew's nuts drop over the All Star Break. like i really wanna know what happened

They refocused their entire defense around him and Pau (mainly him), and he bought in.
I'm willing to bet is was a combination of that and the coaches finally getting through to him.

It's also about the time where he starts hitting his stride anyway. Dallas had no answer for him.

Brian Cardinal had zero rebounds in 17 minutes lol

The real reason why Dallas will win never win against L.A.--why are Barea/Cardinal on the floor with what, 5 mins left?

Cloudy

Banned
Is Kobe going to work on his jumper after the game? He should

Dude needs to just accept the fact he's not gonna get calls and start making shots lol

Branduil said:
No surprise Carlisle's probably destroyed his confidence. Probably told him to shoot more jumpers too like the rest of the team.

Brian Cardinal had zero rebounds in 17 minutes lol. I can't think of superstar with worse coaching/supporting cast.

I agree. Dirk is my favorite non-Laker. I can't even complain about him making those late jumpers (just wish he wouldn't). Just in awe.

Cardinal is a terrible player. Not sure why he plays at all. Brewer only played in the 1st half. Horrible decision.

Branduil

I bet Brian Cardinal has the biggest intangibles-to-tangibles ratio in the league. Because he has zero tangibles.

Black Mamba said:
I agree. Dirk is my favorite non-Laker. I can't even complain about him making those late jumpers (just wish he wouldn't). Just in awe.

Cardinal is a terrible player. Not sure why he plays at all. Brewer only played in the 1st half. Horrible decision.

I knew you were a decent Lakers-ager, despite the horrible name.

Cloudy said:
Is Kobe going to work on his jumper after the game? He should

Dude needs to just accept the fact he's not gonna get calls and start making shots lol

Instead of practicing doing a flailing motion and still lining up for the shot I hope he starts just getting back to making a normal shot.

exarkun

Just got back from the Spurs game...FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

hahaha. So many bad calls. What a poorly reffed game on both sides of the ball.

Also, Duncan looks dead. Sell his corpse for a pick now.

BruceLeeRoy said:
When Kobe is gone It gives Odom and everyone else room to breath. Instead of play becoming okay how can we get the ball to Kobe its just becomes about reading the defense. I swear the screens and setups were some of the best I have seen from the Lakers all season.

Another thing how the fu#$ did Kobe come back in the game. I have rolled my ankle like that and I was out for 2 weeks. I know it was still warm and he could hobble on it but he came back like nothing happened. Determination + drugs is a potent combo. I also found it funny that it appeared he rolled the ankle from trying to fake a foul and his flailing arm and leg routine ended up actually hurting him.

Also Dirk is so damn good. That guy never gets enough respect.

yeah, they do that in the 4th and it bothers me. I would like Kobe to demand they get the ball into Pau to initiate the offense and then Kobe run off more screens. Or in general, run the offense more like they do the 1st 3 quarters.

As for the ankle, if you play right away you can get by because it didn't swell up all the one. I've done it and played right away and then couldn't play for a week or so after. Of course, they got shots for pain killers.

3-1 on a tough road trip. Suck losing to Miami, but can't hate that. Beat Orlando and it's like a 4-1 trip. Get it done!

Braduil - thanks. Serious about being a Dirk fan, too. Perhaps before it's too late they'll find a way to get a legit #2 around him.

giga

Horford might be built as a PF, but 90% of this season has been him at C. Any sane person would take him at C over Chandler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom