• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks - 53
Pistons - 55
Halftime

I love now Knicks aren't trying to exploit the Pistons down low AT ALL. Carmelo and STAT have 14 shots total... Billups has 4 TOs and the team has 10, Knicks are clearly bothered by the Pistons length. SO POST THEM UP INSIDE THEN, Prince is a stringbean. This is looking like another letdown game by the Knicks unless they adjust at the half. And defense? Come on guys, can you not overpursue and stop playing zone? Since when do the Pistons have a punishing inside game??

Knicks on Friday Night,
Knicks and Pistons is the Game Of The Week...
Pistons got free,
staged a mutiny,
This I gotta see ... (HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY)
I gotta get there...
Please understand,
We're talking Friday Night Knicks on MSG
You got a front row seat,
I do it just to get there!!!

AgentChris said:
This some Van Gundy D from the Knicks.
JeffVanGundy.jpg

"WHAT?"

I said this once and I'll say it again: Danilo Gallinari has more ref respect in getting fouls than Carmelo Anthony.

I find that amazing, but not surprising.

Silkworm

Hopefully the Pacers pull off this win. It's not looking particularly good for the Celtics at the moment against the Rockets, so a loss by the Bulls would help soften the blow of yet another potential loss by the Celtics. Still, I hope the Celtics can turn things around in the 2nd half and pull out a win and thus gain a game in the standings against the Bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom