• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
The M.O.B said:
You can't be serious.

Rose should have been at the line on the previous play, McRoberts flailed like Wad.....oh wait, that IS a foul.

It was questionable, bad calls all throughout the game but the Bulls have to look at themselves for only coming to play when they had to.

It's hard to be happy with a loss and I'm not at all but Rose proved how clutch he was until the refs took him out.

No way Wade or LeBron make all three of those freethrows.

Good win by the Pacers but only because of Hansbrough.

dabig2

WTF at Joakim Noah. Is this dude still hungo...I mean sick from the flu? Pretty bad defensive game by the Bulls for like 80% of that game.

Awful calls for both teams as well.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Bulls should be ashamed of themselves for that game. Where the fuck were the rest of their players? Rose can't do everything by himself.

dabig2 said:
WTF at Joakim Noah. Is this dude still hungo...I mean sick from the flu? Pretty bad defensive game by the Bulls for like 80% of that game.

Noah's not 100%, you can just look at him and tell but he's trying to fight through it.

He played as hard as he could.

Been out of town all week and haven't been able to see the last two games. Seems like we kicked ass tonight, nice to see.

So what happened against OKC?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
dabig2 said:

Noah is just too small. He gets bullied by too many guys.

SoulPlaya said:
The Bulls should be ashamed of themselves for that game. Where the fuck were the rest of their players? Rose can't do everything by himself.

Yeah Korver was just awful tonight. Didn't shoot when he had to.

Taj Gibson brought it hard. He played second best after Rose imo.

Grimm Fandango said:
Yeah Korver was just awful tonight. Didn't shoot when he had to.

This is right, the sad part is he usually shoots when he has ANY space at all.

I saw him at least once not shoot when he had some room and then for some reason try to shoot when the defender got to him, leading him to have to pass the ball like an idiot.

He's still been great this year but Korver played like shit and while Luol plays well all the time, he couldn't get his jumper going either.

YESSSSS, Pistons win, Knicks beat the Grizzlies and lost to the Pistons which was pretty much the best possible thing that could have happened to the Jazz. Nets losing as well!

Fuck you, Celtics! And fuck your fucking scrubs like Rondo and Green. I'll be so pissed if the Celtics don't try against Memphis...Then again, it's hard to win when Jeff Green is on your team.

dream said:
"I would never do anything to jeopardize our chance of winning right now."
- Danny Ainge

The Celtics management is blinded by why the team is so good.

I know they have a great offense but their defense is/was just as good, if not better.

I don't know much about Jeff Green to be honest with you but he seems like possibly a hollow stats type of player.

Kydd BlaZe said:
Jesus Christ! What the fuck is going on with my Celtics?!

One terrible loss after another...what gives?!!

Jeff Green

And teams figured out that Rondo sucks. Diehard redeemed.

edit: Deron reinjured his wrist again, dammit dude, you've dealt with this injury for two years, get it fixed before you permanently damage it. The Nets are eliminated from the playoffs. You could be playing with Dwight next year, get healthy.

exarkun

Celts should just sit the starters. There is no redemption left. Even if they win, the soon to be 9th seed of the West just took a dump on the 1 seed in the East! Bwahahaha.

West>Least!

dream

Baby's trying his hardest to get us back in the game but it doesn't help when he has scrubs like Arroyo, Pavlovic and Green out there. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom