• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
exarkun said:
Celts should just sit the starters. There is no redemption left. Even if they win, the soon to be 9th seed of the West just took a dump on the 1 seed in the East! Bwahahaha.

West>Least!

Al, Favors, and Millsap laugh at this assertion, prepare to lose.

dream said:
Baby's trying his hardest to get us back in the game but it doesn't help when he has scrubs like Arroyo, Pavlovic and Green out there. Sigh.

Hasn't Big Baby had a good year???

I always liked his offensive skill, never thought he'd be as good a pro as he turned out to be.

Tom Penny

dream said:
Baby's trying his hardest to get us back in the game but it doesn't help when he has scrubs like Arroyo, Pavlovic and Green out there. Sigh.

Word. Perk would have definitely been the scoring savior the last 5 games when the defense played fine in every game except tonight and the offense has been utter trash in all of them. Rondo is why they are losing.

exarkun

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Al, Favors, and Millsap laugh at this assertion, prepare to lose.

Your team already was in the middle of the playoff pack and then fell out. Similar to the celts, there is no redemption left. Pack it in, call it a season. Sloan already did. Let it go.

edit: OMG brad miller thought about going to the hole!

Kydd BlaZe

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Jeff Green

And teams figured out that Rondo sucks. Diehard redeemed.
To be fair, I actually like Green. He's a fairly versatile player with a decent upside. I do qustion his defense at times though.

Regarding Rondo...

As much as I like the guy, he always finds new ways to piss me off. I never really understood the hype behind him.

Branduil

obijkenobi said:
Damn, just like that the Spurs ripped the heart out of the Mavs.
It's hilarious you think they had any heart before this.

Spurs aren't doing anything but beating the decomposing corpse of a horse.

Anth0ny

wooooooow the sixers are going to jump the knicks tonight. and with the way the knicks are playing, I don't see them getting back to 6th.

I wanted to see Heat/Knicks first round =(

exarkun

Dat 36-34.

Hey Boston fans, good game. I feel bad about the officiating, but it went both ways.

Oh, and your bench is trash. Can't win shit if your bench is just chucking up shots and Big Baby leading the way.

Not too bummed about this Mavs loss. They played like dog shit on offense and had some terrible officiating and dumb Chandler fouls and still were right there most of the game. Hope Marion is not out any significant time though, he has been huge lately.

It was nice to see JET in full on playoff mode this early though. Think he was 1 for fucking 10 at one point.

linsivvi

exarkun said:
Dat 36-34.

Hey Boston fans, good game. I feel bad about the officiating, but it went both ways.

Oh, and your bench is trash. Can't win shit if your bench is just chucking up shots and Big Baby leading the way.

I didn't watch the game, but from looking at the box score, didn't the Celtics bench outscored their starters? Now that's hilarious....

Omiee

exarkun said:
Dat 36-34.

they will be fine, big baby is usually pretty consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom