• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff-DSA

Not much you can do when a scrub has a career game. I can handle that.

I would never attend Jazz games again if they signed Kevin Martin, however. For shame, Houston.

Derwind

Blackface said:
Toronto is a top 10 NBA franchise in value, at one point top 5. We don't need a go no where system. All we need is hope.

We were still selling out the ACC not making the playoffs with Bosh. The attendance this year is some of the worst we have ever had, because the team has no hope.

D'antoni needs to go to a team that can't sell tickets even if the team is doing well.

I don't know, anythings better then triano...:/

overcast

Jeff-DSA said:

I would never attend Jazz games again if they signed Kevin Martin, however. For shame, Houston.
You are incredibly mad.

Smokey

dIEHARD said:
Why thank you.

In a world with no free throws, would Martin be in the NBA?

Why usomad

Jeff-DSA said:

Yeah I'm sure you wouldn't. You'd cancel your season tickets if you had Martin amirite

How's it feel to let a "scrub" get a triple double in a game with playoff hopes for both teams? What's that say about your squad Jeffrey?

Jeff-DSA

overcast said:
You are incredibly mad.

I don't care if the Jazz lose right now. They're not getting into the playoffs anyway. I just can't stomach these retarded games where teams shoot 40+ foul shots anymore. If there's an NFL lockout I will kill myself.

diehard

Fleer
Lol Rockets-age and "mad" , that's Lakers-age patent, with all the time you spend watching Martin at the line you would think you could come up with something original.

Smokey

dIEHARD said:
Lol Rockets-age and "mad" , that's Lakers-age patent, with all the time you spend watching Martin at the line you would think you could come up with something original.

lol I'm out be easy Jazz - age, it's gonna be ok.

Jeff-DSA

Are there any Houston fans that don't suck at trolling? You're all like a pack of angry chihuahuas. Yeah, we can all hear you, but it's just annoying and ultimately harmless.

overcast

dIEHARD said:
Utah fans = [insert complaint about call]. Lose, then proceed to bitch about calls?

cacophony

Jeff-DSA said:
Are there any Houston fans that don't suck at trolling? You're all like a pack of angry chihuahuas. Yeah, we can all hear you, but it's just annoying and ultimately harmless.

You're so mad at us sucking at trolling that you are in fact being trolled

overcast said:
I've been lurking a while. I got it right.

I complain exclusively about the offensive floppers since it's ugly to watch outside of obvious terrible calls like the turnover call on Favors in the second, coaching cost the Jazz the game though.

Derwind

RS4- said:
The Raptors sweep the Thunder. What

With those two last minute plays to close out the game, make me feel kind of badass!!!

2qdncie.gif

exarkun

Jeff-DSA said:

I don't troll unless its about a person's penis.

Derwind

The Stealth Fox said:
Man, if only the Raptors played the Thunder 82 times a year.

Nah, its good we only meet them twice, Murphy's Law will just decide to kick in and own us, especially once they get comfortable as a unit with a healthy Perk....*sigh*

dIEHARD said:
If only the Cavs played the Knicks 82 times a year.

If only Jazz played with the Jazz, then they'd stop complaining about refs call the entire game and go back to playing with themselves. A la, Malone/Stockton era...

Vyer

You guys should take it easy on the Jazz fans, they just saw their franchise go up in flames this year.

Hahaha no I'm kidding fuck 'em.

Anyhow, maybe rox should have traded Brooks sooner. Lowry has exploded this year.

diehard

Fleer
thekad said:
Jazz fans so salty about the Rockets ending their playoff hopes. I love it.
The Rockets always get bitch slapped by the Jazz in the playoffs, no shit you love it.

Jazz giving Rocket fans hope they will actually make the playoffs, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom