• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard

Fleer
thekad said:
Are Jazz fans going to be watching the rest of the season? I really don't see any point.
Jazz fans arent pathetic fans like Rocket fans, We don't have thousands of empty seats in one of the largest cities in the U.S.

The Stealth Fox

dIEHARD said:
Jazz fans arent pathetic fans like Rocket fans, We don't have thousands of empty seats in one of the largest cities in the U.S.

Jazz fans get tricked into going to the Delta Center because they keep drinking from that toxic lake of theirs.

dwin45

thekad said:
Are Jazz fans going to be watching the rest of the season? I really don't see any point.
At this point I'll keep watching just to see how far down we go. Two first round draft picks ahoy!

diehard

Fleer
Vyer said:
lol, wtf? Utah schools teach that having other races means you might get shot.
Sorry, it's only 9th of 32 of cities 500k or larger. Would you like me to have said worst air pollution in the country instead?

Vyer

dIEHARD said:
Sorry, it's only 9th of 32 of cities 500k or larger. Would you like me to have said worst air pollution in the country instead?

STATS.

Damn, someone is not taking their franchise collapse well. Keep researching Houston, though, at least you are doing something constructive with your time!

Jazz are going to have to trade one of their bigs or their pick (Which will probably be a big) for a SG, but there are like no good ones out there.

edit: Wow, that was one weak ass defense of Houston. Complete anti-intellectualism

Lakers offense has sucked without Lamar in there. Wish we'd have Home Court calls at home.

Also, WTF was with the weather today. Spent all day in the damn rain and wind. What is this shit. Portland brought its crappy weather with it.

diehard

Fleer
Vyer said:
STATS.

Damn, someone is not taking their franchise collapse well. Keep researching Houston, though, at least you are doing something constructive with your time!
Damn, my franchise can collapse and still be a winning team? Shit, franchise is better than i thought.

Put Jimmer at SG , go old school Westhead on everybody.

dIEHARD said:
Damn, my franchise can collapse and still be a winning team? Shit, franchise is better than i thought.

Put Jimmer at SG , go old school Westhead on everybody.

I'm starting to think that Jimmer could maybe play well if Hayward played point while Jimmer was in the game, but I don't think he would succeed at SG because he uses his strength and size more than his quickness.

horrible close to the half. Rebounding an issue. I guess no one told them Portland likes to crash the offensive boards.

I wonder if Portland will get a 3 second call against them tonight, though. Stupid Dan Crawford. Always hatin'.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Doomsayer said:
Blazers getting some ridiculous touch fouls in their favor and hacking the Lakers pretty frequently. Very strange game.
Uhuh.

Flash Flood Warning instead of Lakers halftime report. the fuck is this shit.

edit: and why is some random voices talking about flowers or something stupid and girly. come on time-warner. fix this bullshit.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
brianjones said:
ugh how many times has kobe driven and made an awkward pass that pau couldnt handle

kobe even missing dunks now
Yeah Kobe should have finished that shit. I'm surprised he didn't looking at the replay.

But that's Zombie Kobe for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom