• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
reilo said:
Cause Ron was throwing bows and Gerald wasn't?

Gerald was holding him the whole time. That's a double T or no T. You can't single out one player. Ron never does the elbow thing is Wallace would just let him go.

Shadow780

SUCKIT KONEX
2h56z6c.gif

SUCKIT KONEX
2h56z6c.gif

SUCKIT KONEX
2h56z6c.gif

SUCKIT KONEX
2h56z6c.gif

SUCKIT KONEX
2h56z6c.gif

FIIIIIIIIISHHHHERRRR!

Pau got fouled on his catch and looked at the ref pissed, too. They all be salty right now.

Of course Lakers will give up an open 3 here.

edit: or not! niiice.

Fisher should be absolved from any future criticism by Laker fans for the rest of his career. Don't know what more the guy has to do. He won't get his jersey retired so it's the least we could do.

Omiee

i said it weeks ago, when somebody said get to 40 before 20.
i said i would be realy happy if they are 50 and 20, looks like its coming through

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ugh, Portland looked dead tired the last six minutes. Losing Camby didn't help. Fucking back-to-back schedule is bullshit. Portland has another one next week with @SAS then @OKC.

reilo

KingGondo said:
Blazers fans bring the art of the victim complex to a whole new level.
Did you read the last few pages? It was nothing but Laker fans bitching about the refs. Portland has been screwed loyally with the amount of back-to-backs. That's a fact.

In other words: eat a dick.

reilo

KS Seven X said:
Don't ask for that sons... will be too much for you.
Ugh, yeah, give me DAL/OKC and even SAS. Portland matches up with them better.

I Push Fat Kids said:
Feel pretty good about this loss.

Dear Basketball Gods, let us draw the Los Angeles Lakers in the 1st Round.

Lakers were in sleepwalk mode tonight and still won. Don't use a close loss to think you can hang in a 7 game playoff series.

KingGondo

Banned
reilo said:
Did you read the last few pages? It was nothing but Laker fans bitching about the refs. Portland has been screwed loyally with the amount of back-to-backs.

In other words: eat a dick.
No thanks.

And I'm not talking about Lakers fans right now, I'm talking about the incessant booing at every call that goes against the Blazers at home games, Stern being "out to get" Portland in one form or another, or playing "too many" back-to-backs. Conspiracy theories abound, when you just should've picked Jordan and Durant.

I thought the Blazers thrived on adversity, you should be eating this shit up. They've overachieved to this point anyways, considering everything they've dealt with.

Ninja Scooter said:
Lakers were in sleepwalk mode tonight and still won. Don't use a close loss to think you can hang in a 7 game playoff series.
And the Lakers were missing their defensive anchor and still held the Blazers to 80 points.

reilo

KingGondo said:
No thanks.

And I'm not talking about Lakers fans right now, I'm talking about the incessant booing at every call that goes against the Blazers at home games, Stern being "out to get" Portland in one form or another, or playing "too many" back-to-backs. Conspiracy theories abound, when you just should've picked Jordan and Durant.

I thought the Blazers thrived on adversity, you should be eating this shit up. They've overachieved to this point anyways, considering everything they've dealt with.
Fans boo the refs at questionable/bad calls in their own home arena? No fucking way dude! Next thing you'll tell me that fans also cheer when the home team makes a basket and the team wins the game? Holy shit dude. No way. What awful fans.

Who said Stern was out to get Portland? Who are you reading that from? Me saying Portland has had a brutal back-to-back schedule is a fact.

Are those the best conspiracy theories you can think of? Truly? Maybe Durant can upgrade to being better than a taller Rafer Alston in the playoffs before you talk shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom