• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
reilo said:
Favorite spot for players to go eat on a roadtrip is at the Cheesecake Factory.

EDIT: lol beaten. It's no joke. Cheesecake Factory is the spot to eat at for players.
Roadtrips? Shiieeet. I remember seeing Bibby at the Cheesecake Factory, when I was up in Sac, one time, and he was still balling with the Kings. Dude had no couth, either. Was giving his chick a damn hickey in the restaurant, in front of kids and everyone. She looked irritated, too. Oh, and the Kings had just lost that night.

Sumidor

I've watched mayyyybeee 2 Nets' games this year.. So is there a reason Lopez is so bad at rebounding this year? He averaged close to 9 last year, and this year.. eh.

Megaton

Neo Member
Flash said:
just looked at the box score, you guys catch the battle of the centers?

Bargnani with 3 rebounds and Lopez with 2. now that's impressive.

Brook can't help it if Kris "Hustle, Heart, and BB IQ" Humphries is on his team.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
George Claw M.D. said:
Roadtrips? Shiieeet. I remember seeing Bibby at the Cheesecake Factory, when I was up in Sac, one time, and he was still balling with the Kings. Dude had no couth, either. Was giving his chick a damn hickey in the restaurant, in front of kids and everyone. She looked irritated, too. Oh, and the Kings had just lost that night.
woodchuck said:
Hahahaha holy shit. I saw Jason terry at cheesecake factory today.
See! I ain't making this shit up!

woodchuck

JoeFu said:
Lol which one?
The one by northpark. He was with two other guys. I wanted to tell him needs to step it up in the playoffs.

Instead I bitched out and just said "see ya jet" and he waved back.

dream

woodchuck said:
The one by northpark. He was with two other guys. I wanted to tell him needs to step it up in the playoffs.

Instead I bitched out and just said "see ya jet" and he waved back.

Did he make this face as he waved?

jasonterry.jpg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The only reason this is a must win for the Heat, is because Tony Parker isn't playing.
Spooks said:
They so scared.
Will be interesting to see what Baron does tonight. Hopefully he gives a damn.

dream

K.Jack said:
Will be interesting to see what Baron does tonight. Hopefully he gives a damn.

Baron will be amazing for just long enough to make you believe in him.

Signed, Bitter Clippers Fan

So over the past few pages I learned that nobody has told NBA players about Yelp, Marcus Banks has his priorities on lock, and T-Mac is who we that he is. Pretty solid run.

Flash

LiveFromKyoto said:
I wish this guy would get off my team so much, or at least get sent to the bench where he belongs.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1097874&sid=2aaf53fa0619ac6552916be5757ff8a5

hah, i saw that earlier. what an idiot.

he'd be fine in a 6th man role, but as a starting center? gtfo colangelo, your little experiment has clearly failed. trade him, bench him, whatever. just do not force feed him undeserving touches and a starting position. especially when you have guys who are hard working in derozan, davis and amir.

It's time fans... Friday Night Knicks aka The Revenge of STAT 'n Carmelo! The New York Knicks have lost 7 of their last 8 Friday games, and INEXPLICABLY lost again to the Cavaliers. The Knicks look to avenge those horrible losses and defend their home court...

Will Carmelo back up his comments?
Will Jared Jeffries actually make an impact?
Will someone shut up the Cavs announcers?
Will someone please upload the new Friday Night Knicks intro to YouTube??

All these question and more will be answered tonight... on
fridaynightknicksmini.jpg

Vid

Don't mind riding the bus,
Don't mind taking the train,
Don't mind wearing walking shoes running to the game,
Knicks on Friday Night,
M-S-G is the place to be,
Whatever it takes to make it there I'll do it all again... (HEEYYYYYY)

I gotta GET THERE...
as fast as I can! (eyyy)
I gotta get there...
Friday Night Knicks I'm a fan!
I gotta get there...
Please understand,
We're talking Friday Night Knicks on MSG
You got a front row seat,
I do it just to get there!!!

fnk-dl-440x244.jpg

Gabyskra

Banned
I'm scared.

I wonder if Shelden Williams will get more playing time, Turiaf being out. Shawne will start but after that, I can't imagine Melo playing 20 min at PF against Hickson.

Well actually I can but I don't want to.

Gabyskra said:
I'm scared.

I wonder if Shelden Williams will get more playing time, Turiaf being out. Shawne will start but after that, I can't imagine Melo playing 20 min at PF against Hickson.

Well actually I can but I don't want to.
Nope Jeffries starting at C, with no Turiaf Shelden should see some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom