• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

still a lot of time on the clock, they dont have to drive or bulldoze their way to the rim.

LEBRON haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG IM FUCKING LAUGHING MY ASSS OF ON THE FLOOR HAHAHAHA

Owzers

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. It's hard to say the Bulls deserved to win though, their offense was terrrrrrrrrrible but their defense was great.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Lovin-ItMcDs_Print.jpg

Lovin-ItMcDs_Print.jpg

Lovin-ItMcDs_Print.jpg

Lovin-ItMcDs_Print.jpg

Lovin-ItMcDs_Print.jpg

Lovin-ItMcDs_Print.jpg

Lovin-ItMcDs_Print.jpg

Lovin-ItMcDs_Print.jpg

Why the fuck is one of the best ball handling, shot creating guards in the entire league never getting isos in these situations?

Bron is a cancer.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Lebron tries and fails again, then D. Wade with prayer LOL

Yes this is the anointed Champs of the NBA

LOL

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Holy shit. Rose is articulate and smiling in this interview.
SephCast said:
DAT 1 FOR 16 IN THE CLUTCH
Like a Bosh.

Miami Bosh, Miami Celtics, etc.

Omiee

haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg this is not real this is to funny for words HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

lebrick and wade failing.

thank you god for this birthday gift, and rose smilling lol.

PBY

Banned
By the way, I don't believe in teams being "clutch" or "unclutch"... People make way too much of results like this- perception isn't always reality.

but shit.

YEEEESS!!!

And Fuck Lebron. After he missed the shot, he just stood there watching and instead of fighting the rebound off of Wade's shot to at least get a tip in or something.

Lebron should have stutter stepped and pulled up for a jumper. I don't understand why so many players, when they get a switch and a mismatch with a bigger guy, always just want to try and blow by him and get to the rim.

h3ro

I don't understand what Spo is doing with LeRectile Dysfunction standing on the top of the key with the ball killing team and Wade just standing there.

Whatever it is, keep it up Spo!

16 seconds left on the clock? Should we run a set play? Nah, one pick and roll and barrel into a defender and hope to get a call. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom