• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is eerily reminding me of that 2003 playoff game in which T-Mac scored 47 and the second leading scorer (Mike Miller I think) scored only 9. I guess Jameer can only play well against Raymond Failton. Fucking thing sucks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dwight should be touching the ball in the post every possession in the second half. if the guards dont get it to him, bench them

The Crimson Blur said:
You going to shit up another game with Rose talk?

This is actually a good game so please dont.

That's ok, man.

Let him believe, even though the Bulls haven't won a playoff series in the DRose Era.

Just keep this in mind:

LeBron James

Kobe Bryant

Steve Nash

These are the guys to win the MVP in the last 5 years.

What do they all have in common?

All ORL needs is one more guy to have a decent game with the way Dwight is playing. Not a great game. A decent game!

Apparently thats too much to ask.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Never mentioned Rose at all, you did.

Good.

Keep it that way :)

ryutaro's mama said:
It was all relative--PHX got significantly worse so by comparison, ORL got better.

I don't know i Orlando definitely got better, they basically play the same.

D12 - 30
Arenas - 6
Reddick - 4
Turkeyglue - 4
J. Rich - 2

...yea, he's gone.

giri

I'm happy for dwight, this should be very close to shutting up everyone who says he has no post game.

What an amazing half, guy brings so much on both ends.

Omiee

ryutaro's mama said:
That's ok, man.

Let him believe, even though the Bulls haven't won a playoff series in the DRose Era.

Just keep this in mind:

LeBron James

Kobe Bryant

Steve Nash

These are the guys to win the MVP in the last 5 years.

What do they all have in common?

? what?

Blablurn

1umim.jpg

Flash

Shadow780 said:
the weirder thing is Stan's obsession with Nelson.

I'd love to see Dwight play with an above average PG. Seriously, the magic front office have been complete failures, starting with that Lewis signing and just accumulating overrated and overpaid players from there on. Can you fail any more they have when you have the most dominant and athletic center in the game?

Their GM should really be fired, its obvious he makes a bunch of impulse moves (obtaining past their prime stars as opposed to good role players) and now his stuck with a bunch of unmovable contracts.

Also, this is an open post to all the NBA-GAF veterans...how in the blue hell did you let all these Triple Ls run wild on the thread?

Coming in here, talking trash like they own the place?

Nary a single "Who the fuck are you?" was posted?

Y'all got soft in my and DY's absence...

SMH

linsivvi

ryutaro's mama said:
Also, this is an open post to all the NBA-GAF veterans...how in the blue hell did you let all these Triple Ls run wild on the thread?

Coming in here, talking trash like they own the place?

Nary a single "Who the fuck are you?" was posted?

Y'all got soft in my and DY's absence...

SMH

Who are you?

Duki

Banned
someone snitched and who the fuck are you was banned :(

and fuck yall i gave you a who the fuck are you soon as you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom