• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I just went into that TinyChat while on mute. Why was everyone dancing in tandem?

Wow, Chuck has a big hard-on for Derrick Rose. The only thing negative thing he could say was "That's too many shots..." under his breath.

Put me in the camp of people who said Derrick Rose got the MVP award a season or two too early. No matter how you slice it, this post-season has been underwhelming for Rose and he's facing meager competition.

Resilient

Rodeo Clown said:
So throw Brewer out there for those 10 minutes then. He can at least contribute a little bit.
Think about what you just said. Think about how it would make way too much sense. Especially going by how well he did last match.

If the Lakers get into anybody's head easily, it's Stevensons.

dream

gafchat.png

all dancing in unison to Britney Spears

how is this acceptable

The Chosen One said:
Put me in the camp of people who said Derrick Rose got the MVP award a season or two too early. No matter how you slice it, this post-season has been underwhelming for Rose and he's facing meager competition.

Not that I care anymore but the post-season has nothing to do with the award.

Plus, Barkley is going to stick by the Bulls, he was one of the only ones high on them all year and he's not going to give in or admit he was wrong.

Duki

Banned
why is there a fat guy in a skin tight leopard print body suit

WHY IS THERE A FAT GUY IN A SKIN TIGHT LEOPARD PRINT BODY SUIT

giri

Blackface said:
Vince Carter has had more impressive seasons, and when he was young, was a more impressive player.

I am sure Rose will chuck himself into obscurity eventually.

Chris Paul was basically forgotten about this season and he is the best PG in the league.
Just for the record people

"If y player is diong something well and getting recognised, x player from a similar position did it better years ago in a raptors uniform".

dream

Duki said:

i saw that
i fucking saw it

Now there's a guy in a pig mask dancing

lol@the guy jacking frankman's Jim Cornette picture to steal his identity and FRAME HIM

Duki said:

I'm scared Duki. He's stealing my pics. He probably has my personal information...

Duki

Banned
i am just so

unimpressed right now

i just

wow

the only normal looking people are the fat black man and the average looking woman above him

why are they there

THRILLH0

Banned
Red Blaster said:
Those would be fine stats for a normal all-star, but Rose has been crowned and will be in the HOF. Looking back on the years you see guys like Vince and Gilbert who have averaged numbers around that, if those guys were so fortunate to be on non-garbage teams would they have won the MVP then? I don't think so.

It's still idiotic. What does his performance through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs in his 3rd year have to do with him being in the HoF one day?

Ray Allen went 0-13 and shot 37% overall in the finals one year. Will anyone give a shit when he's giving his HoF speech one day?

Look back over every MVP's career and you'll find stretches where they stunk up the joint and Rose hasn't even done that. He's been shooting poorly and turning the ball over but he's still been rebounding, finding team mates and getting to the line so I just don't understand why you're so outraged?

Kobe struggled against the Thunder last year and wasn't contributing on the boards like Rose is now but then look what happened.

Seriously, extrapolating out a few weeks worth of poor shooting over what will be a 15 year career is absurd.

giri

reilo said:
Chris Broussard is now flinging, "hey, why shouldn't Dwight Howard consider Deron Williams and the Brooklyn Nets for when the Barclay Center is complete for the 2012-13 season?" stories.
Well, why shouldn't he, atleast deron could get him the ball.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
dream said:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3576538/gafchat.png[IMG]

all dancing in unison to Britney Spears

how is this acceptable[/QUOTE]
I don't get it. It's just like a big webcam chat or something?

forget this shit I'm out. This is weirder than anything dream has posted in the last week. The only thing I learned is Devolution is a chick and not a gay man.

Duki

Banned
The Frankman said:
forget this shit I'm out. This is weirder than anything dream has posted in the last week. The only thing I learned is Devolution is a chick and not a gay man.
rofl yes

but

i mean

ey yo what

frankman

you aint trying to like

pin this on someone else

YEAH THEYRE STEALING MY PICTURES THATS TOTALLY NOT ME

right?

D:

brother nooooo

RODEO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T CLICK OR YOU MAY BE VISITED BY A LEOPARDMAN TOMORROW. A FUCKING LEOPARDMAN!!!

EDIT: What? No I posted pics in the chat to be like "WTFIS THISIDON'TEVEN" and the dude on the bottom started stealing them and putting them up on his cam, then went full leopard. I shit you not.

Branduil

The Frankman said:
How the heck did constant accusations of misogyny not clue you in?

Duki

Banned
Branduil said:
How the heck did constant accusations of misogyny not clue you in?
thisisneogafdude

thought it was a friend of gabrons or something

they care about everything

and i mean hairy san francisco avatar

how are you not meant to automatically think 'bear'?

oh god frankman im so sorry are you ok

id be having like three showers right now

just to get the shame off me

you basically just got raped

The Frankman @ 10:58 PM said:
dream said:
this night keeps getting worse

eSrV1.png
... I've been wrong about alot tonight. Let's see if I'm wrong about the Mavs winning also.

dream

giri said:
Dream, are you a masochist?

No, really?

you keep saying you hate shit, then delve in for some more?

I just keep wondering if there's a bottom to their pit of depravity

there is not.

AShep said:
Ray Allen went 0-13 and shot 37% overall in the finals one year.

Zach Randolph was horrible the other night yet he got a free pass because he's not public enemy #1.

You're just wasting your time with most of these people who would LOVE a talent like Rose on their team.

When you're on top, the dissecting and trying to knock you down is always there, it's the way it works.

I could give a shit with how many jumpers Rose misses or turnovers he has because it's a fact that he's a big reason they are uglying out(winning) these games.

A guy that works this hard isn't going to fade into obscurity like some fool here said.

He's got a lot to work on but he's still the number one option on the team and they need him to keep shooting as the Bulls aren't one of the best offensive teams in the league.

He should take the ball more to the rack though, Josh Smith is the only resistance he will meet and that's not too imposing.

giri

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Deron Williams' personal assistant talking about the Mavs:

I wonder if Deron feels the same...
Nah, Derons just wondering how he can get traded to the clippers so he can finally play with a decent SG & PF.

The GAF tinychat was alright at 4 am on new years, I and random gaffers were there, a passed out Koshiba was there too lol, it was fun

But now......o_O

giri

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Zach Randolph was horrible the other night yet he got a free pass because he's not public enemy #1.

You're just wasting your time with most of these people who would LOVE a talent like Rose on their team.

When you're on top, the dissecting and trying to knock you down is always there, it's the way it works.

I could give a shit with how many jumpers Rose misses or turnovers he has because it's a fact that he's a big reason they are uglying out(winning) these games.

A guy that works this hard isn't going to fade into obscurity like some fool here said.

He's got a lot to work on but he's still the number one option on the team and they need him to keep shooting as the Bulls aren't one of the best offensive teams in the league.

He should take the ball more to the rack though, Josh Smith is the only resistance he will meet and that's not too imposing.
Ugh. He should NOT keep chucking 3's. They'd be better off letting Deng chuck them at this point.

Owzers

I was pretty happy with the Mavs up until the lack of effort for that one rebound by chandler/marion, they just seemed to stare at the ball as the one laker player in between them went up and got it. They are playing fairly well though.

dream

The Frankman said:
This begs the question... better car wreck, current GAF Tinychat or NBA-GAF IRC on a day with no playoffs games (aka FULL TROLL MODE)?

nobody here would ever wear a leopard suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom