• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

so basically what i am seeing this quarter is durant doing everything he can to keep them in this game and westbrook doing everything to let memphis win

i guess abc loves the new foo fighters record because i have heard them use a variety of the songs from the album when going to break since the playoffs started

Flash

westbrook is getting sooo exposed. i'd being a thunder fan and watching close games... lol this guy is unbelievable. can't make a lay up, can't pass. how does durant allow this shit to happen?

smh 7 turnovers for westbrook

SamuraiX-

jjasper said:
Mayo is just bad in transition and why he can never be a point guard.

I'm sorry, but anybody who ever even considered the notion of Mayo running point is numb in the fucking head.

We have enough shooting guards in this league who think they are point guards.

KingGondo

Banned
On a bright note, Westbook's play in the last month or so has been enough to probably significantly lower our contract offer to him.

/smallvictories

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Gasol should take that shot at the top of the key, he's been hitting it all night.

By the way, when does OKC have to 'pay' Westbrook? I'm sure there's a horrible team out there that'll give him a max contract (whatever the new CBA says that is). I couldn't see OKC keeping him with all the other pieces they'll have to pay.

Gigglepoo

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i guess abc loves the new foo fighters record because i have heard them use a variety of the songs from the album when going to break since the playoffs started

Everyone loves the new Foo Fighters' record

Yeah Westbrook is exposed. The coach needs to fix this shit, he's a liability like WOW.

Brook plays and tries hard but damn, he's failing.

Omiee

Cloudy said:
Memphis needs a score and a stop or they lose this game...

i was about to post this, they can not let okc get to the line, or have easy buckets.
they need a stop and let the clock run out.
come on now close this game out.

exarkun

Mayo is a less dumb version of JR Smith.

How can you turn that over? So dumb.

also, ref bailouts are starting. How was that a foul on Durant? He went for the rebound and fell backward.

How can a fan feel good about winning games like this? I dislike watching K-mart do it, but with the thunder its like every other possession.

jjasper

SamuraiX- said:
I'm sorry, but anybody who ever even considered the notion of Mayo running point is numb in the fucking head.

Alot of people were when he was great with the ball in the halfcourt his rookie year and Conley was struggling. He actually played in the summer league one year to try it out and failed.

EvilMario said:
Gasol should take that shot at the top of the key, he's been hitting it all night.

By the way, when does OKC have to 'pay' Westbrook? I'm sure there's a horrible team out there that'll give him a max contract (whatever the new CBA says that is). I couldn't see OKC keeping him with all the other pieces they'll have to pay.

They will extend him. I think they might regret locking themselves into big money with him and Perk.

viakado said:
never trust a Bruin.
like EVER.

Except that one that won like 6 championships.

Or that other HOFer that played in Indy.

Or that other one that was key in the Lakers winning a chip in 2009.

Other than that, no, never trust them.

It's OJ Mayo! He used to play against my high school back in the day. As much hype as he had, I would have thought he would at least be a starter! lol

KingGondo

Banned
We made a respectable run to get back in it, but we were too bad defensively and on the glass to give ourselves a chance.

Good win Grizz, I'm officially scared now.

tim_duncan_game_over.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom