• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
“He knows this team,” Rivers said. “He was in their training camp. He was in their practices. He knows their personnel. So I just thought he may be able to help us in some way.”

Arroyo better not play more then 10 minutes , i need dat wafer to play, he was hitting 3's against the heat :p

NomarTyme

SamuraiX- said:
He had the highest +/- rating this game for the Grizzlies.

He makes stupid decisions sometimes but they desperately need him off the bench.
I watched him play today and I don't see it.

exarkun

Thuder can't score in the paint if the Grizz keep playing the same defense that they are. Serge/Perkins is an offensive hole, just like most of this board was thinking.

Thunder fans scared? You should be frightened. lulz

SamuraiX-

NomarTyme said:
I watched him play today and I don't see it.

You watch him on offense, when he has the ball. You don't see what he does on defense and how much more efficient the team's offense is when he's on the floor.

Ninja Scooter said:
He's not though. He's slow and unathletic and can't stay with people. He got a boosted rep because of the 08 Finals when Pau no-showed, but it's not like that was all Perk. Even Powe and KG were beasting on Pau.
i'll need advanced stats...stat!

and lmao at that westbrook 3.
he was crying in the inside when he made it.

I'll root for Lebron to win a title over the Celts hanging another banner ANY day. At the same time, i think Celtics would make for a more favorable Finals matchup (HCA) than the Heat.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Grizzlies trolled the NBA hard this year. They are waaaay better than their record shows.

I'm just glad we wont have to deal with Gay in the WCF.

Ninja Scooter said:
I'll root for Lebron to win a title over the Celts hanging another banner ANY day. At the same time, i think Celtics would make for a more favorable Finals matchup (HCA) than the Heat.
only because you're a Lakers fan. Fuck the Heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom